Developing: 90210 Reboot with Original Cast!

Chris B

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Truly heartbreaking!!! I fell madly in love with 90210 reruns during the summer between high school and college, and even though Brandon was and is bae, Dylan was unmistakably dreamy and magnetic. Luke Perry just knew how to play that role.

Jason’s car accident and Shannen’s cancer had me just assuming that LP would pull through this, but it all just happened so quickly.

• Members

Unless the new reboot pays tribute to him I don't know why she would do an episode. I wouldn't. I'd rather see a 2 hour reunion movie instead of reboot. 

That's the first word that came out of my mouth when I heard of the news. I thought he'd make a full recovery. I grew up on this show and he was one of my teen crushes. 

Luke always looked older than his age. Even during his time on 90210 his character looked older than what he was playing. But he did look very rugged as of late.

• Members

I am very sorry to hear this news. By all accounts he seemed like a very nice guy who was loved my many people. Including many who grew up watching him on 90210. My condolences to his family, friends, co-workers and fans.