Chris B

Developing: 90210 Reboot with Original Cast!

I never was fond of this mockumentary style show, but in light of the incredibly sad passing of Luke Perry, I have even less interest. Has this been a proper continuation they could’ve given a nice tribute and send off for Dylan. I’m not sure how you can handle it here considering it will be a comedy. Such a sad cloud that will hang over this show and this cast as they prepare to start filming. 

18 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

Brian Austin Green had the worst hairstyles......ugly

The high-waisted jeans above the girls' belly buttons were my favorite. Oh, and Cindy Walsh's wardrobe in general. 

Sigh... I'm watching this show now at work lol The first few seasons are just so wonderful 

I was really into Brian Austin Green when he got buff. He did this very hot TV movie where he played Sharon Lawrence’s boytoy.

4 hours ago, Faulkner said:

I was really into Brian Austin Green when he got buff. He did this very hot TV movie where he played Sharon Lawrence’s boytoy.

When was Austin ever buff? He was always skinny scrawny .....I remember the jokes/rumors going around on how tiny he was.....LOL....and I mean with his coffee machine.....LOL   I think it even came from the cast....LOL

Dylan/Brenda was all kinds of messy, but dammit, if viewers weren't shipping hard for those two, lol.

LP, of course, was the leading man in one of 90210's most iconic scenes.

"Because we owe it to you, Bren." I insert that line into everyday conversation regularly.

Edited by All My Shadows