Developing: 90210 Reboot with Original Cast!

Chris B

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ugh, my nostalgia for the 90’s will totally have me tuning in. I’m so sad Luke Perry has passed and we’ll never see Dylan again. When I was 5 years old watching this in 1991 (yes I was always that drama obsessed bitch

Please register in order to view this content

) Kelly was my fav, I hated Brenda and I shipped Dylan/Kelly so hard. Now that I’m older and wiser, I see Kelly for the backstabbing skank she is and love Brenda. I hope we get to see Jim and Cindy. Val will never return if Jennie Garth has her say. 

• Members

I hate to sound so crass, but if this had been an actual reboot, Dylan's death and the impact it would have on the rest of the gang's lives would have been a FANTASTIC jumping-off point for the new series.

• Members

I can’t remember the exact details but she talked about it on Rupaul and Michele Visage’s podcast. From the sounds of it, both Jennie and Tori dislike her now. I believe it had to do with Tiffani’s divorce and Jennie not really being there for her or vice versa. I feel like there’s way more to it than I can remember. This clip will give some insight.

Honestly I think it just boils down to the fact that Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling are mean girls. They were mean to Tiffani when she first came on and were mean to Vanessa Marcil as well. 

• Members

Tiffani and Jennie were close for a number of years after the original show ended, it seems they only fell out during the last couple of years.

It’s a shame as Val is the only character that was allowed to call Kelly out on her hypocritical bullish!t and get away with it.

Tiffani was also friends with Jeannie’s ex-husband. I wonder if they fell out because Jennie perceived Tiffani to be more supportive of her ex-husband than her during their divorce.

I think the poster was referring to Jeannie’s divorce as Tiffani is still married and had never been divorced.

• Members

oh ok i know Jennie has been married 3 times

Yeah Vanessa said they were mean to her. Brian Austin Green who she had a kid with, also confirmed that as true. Wonder what Jen and Tori's issues were?