GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why is Podanna moving out of the house about a day after Robin's funeral? She's "giving space" to a grieving child whose father will be going back to a demanding job soon?

Why not just bring on another prostitute for Luke and write Anna out?

• Members

Because Luke and Anna are "old friends". Because PodAnna needs to prop Luke so we think he's "redeemed". Because TG and FH are such great actors that TPTB think we don't care about the actual history of the characters - just the acting. As long as there is story, who cares about history? <rolls eyes>

• Members

Watching Anna and Luke with the potential of a coupling is turning me stomach! Really? I would sooner the grieiving mother turn to her brother-in-law, Mac, in a desperate need for affection and intimacy. That would lead to some great storyline, and really challenge the characters (e.g., Mac, the pillar of Port Charles virtue crossing his moral bottom line).

I guess men in Anna's age range are really lacking on the current GH canvas. Still, this is no excuse for this belaboured plot point.

• Members

Well, here comes another one of my unpopular opinions - I loved James Franco on General Hospital. Not because I thought that his role/storyline was compelling, but because it was clear that he was clowning this show, the crappy plot, and the (mostly) terrible acting.

Was it kind of mean of him to do? I suppose, but it was funny as hell to me.

Archived