GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wish Anna would just grieve and let it all out. She almost broke down there for a second but held it in. I hope we can a powerhouse scene from FH with Anna no longer able to remain strong for everyone else and has a meltdown

• Members

Would you guys look or would you pass? I know I wouldn't want anybody seeing me like that so I'd probably pass out of love and respect for the deceased, though I do tend to be morbidly curious about celebrities.

• Members

He was still quite hairy today.

So he and Carly are having sex now? Is this the first confirmation of it or have they shown then actually doing the deed before?

I dont even like to look at celebs. I remember when Left Eye died in that car crash, photos of her were posted online. I never clicked on the links and glad I never saw it. I was upset that Whitney's casket photo was on the cover of the National Equirer but at least she wasnt disfigured. I most definetly would not look at a loved one that was burned beyond recognition

• Members
Sniffing around? Robin was probably the closest friend she had left and went to give condolences to her husband and help him with her child. Its what Robin asked her to do. Liz wanted to help him and she did when it came to explaining things to Emma ad he was ready to break down in front of her but Liz stepped in to take over. Good for her

• Members

Eh Liz always has a reason. I mean she was only being a good friend with Jason, Nik, and Zander. Now Patrick.I actually didn't mind Liz in that scene with Emma but the first thing she tells Patrick was how Robin asked her to look after he and Emma could have been left for scenes later on.

The show was kind of eh today but I did like the scenes with Robert and Mac and Robert and "Robin"

Archived