GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry I was MIA the last day or two, guys. My computer wasn't working properly, which meant I couldn't get over here! Blah. But it's been fixed, so here I am. smile.png

A couple of things:

1. I want more Robert and Emma scenes! I loved seeing the youngest Princess Scorpio with her new koala bears wub.png .

2. I felt that Patrick should have told Emma about Robin on his own, without Liz or anyone else (and this isn't Liz hate from me based on her history--I'm new here, remember? laugh.png ), if he told her with anyone else, it should have been Anna and/or Robert.

3. Robert's text to Anna, as sad as it was, warmed my heart if only because he said he loved her. I can't help it--if wanting Robert & Anna to be endgame over Robert & Holly (and just for kicks, Duke & Anna) is wrong, I don't want to be right.

4. Little Robin flashbacks! Good Lord, she really was a toy doll come to life wub.png .

5. My mom walked in the room the other day when Kate was decked out in her bloody wedding dress, and immediately said she looked like a circus clown (it was probably the eye makeup). Needless to say, I loved it. laugh.png

6. I am fast becoming a fan of Michael & Starr. Maybe I'll care more once she's more coherent, but Michael's treatment towards her right now has gotten to me.

7. I can't wait to see my Blair tomorrow! Only my second favorite Llanview female ever behind Gabrielle! smile.png

• Members

I don't think this has been Ghost Robin, but of people's subconscious, both with Patrick with Robin talking him out of making veggie stew out of Jason and with Robert today. No way would "real" Ghost Robin say what she did. That was all of Robert's guilt personified.

Until proven otherwise, I say Robin is alive somewhere. Don't forget: Laura saw Lucky's burnt corpse, too. And his token was the only ID just as Robin's wedding ring and bracelets were hers.

• Members

OK one question--and I must have missed the brief bit of dialogue but when Starr and Cole came on the scene--what was their reason for being in NY State? They were somehow driving to Llanview from LA and going through NY? And no one was worried that Cole would be spotted back in PA?

I don't know the character at all - does he have a history of this? Has he promised people to save them anbd they've died before? Or is it all completely new for this story? And I know the show has a history of letting the mob and Sonny get away with everything but isn't their already enough evidence really especially from what he's said to arrest him?

Archived