GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He would have a complex about saving people: he has heard all his life that his father/uncle-father "protect" other people. He had an older girlfriend who died by accident in another city while he was on the phone with her - illogically, he wailed about not saving her. This just happened recently, so it could be played easily as his "saving" that girl (Abby) by proxy.

• Members

Robert: "Not my baby." sad.png

That killed me, too.

And yeah, that version of Robin was totally in his head. He feels guilt over not being around more often.

And I didn't know that there was a scene of little Robin with a koala, too! The pancake line, I found out, had historic significance too, though: apparently Robin made pancakes for Robert ("Robby") when she first met him because she thought he was too skinny laugh.png .

• Members

I think the scenes between Anna/Mac, Mac/Robert and Anna/Robert have been pure gold. Finally, relationships that matter. I wasn't even watching in these characters heydays (I started around 1990) and I feel a stronger connection to them then I do to the newer characters. I also like that Anna is reaching out to Luke.

I don't mind new Kate as much as many of you seem to.

• Members

I agree, but that doesn't stop me from thinking she's ok. I'd say this was one of those times that they decided to take the character in a very different direction when they recast. If nothing else, I believe this Kate came from Brooklyn. I'm starting to wonder if she got an abortion when she left Sonny the first time. I hope not, because I hate nothing more than woman gets abortion and then goes nuts stories.

• Members

LMAO at Sam telling Carly to GTFO "Im not going to let you pull this crap again!" Go Sam! I love that she is finally standing up to Carly and not letting her walk all over her as she's done in the past. Like that since getting married, she's been firm and kept her backbone when it comes with dealing with Carzilla

"You will leave under your own power, or I will have security throw you out"

OMG this is too good. Loving Sam!

• Members

I wish ABC would break in. I know I wanna see GH. But, this is one day they need to break in.

If you all didn't know. There's a tornado outbreak in my area today. It's so bad. The Weather Channel has Central KY as a TOR:CON 10/10. We are SCREWED!

But, on the GH front. Loving today's episode. But, they need to cut away.

Archived