GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Members

She is going by Connie with an awful pseudo-NY accent which was inconsistent. She wants Kate away from Sonny but since Kate wont break up with him, her plan is to get Sonny to dump her. It looks like she wants to use Johnny to make that happen and I guessing she will start having sex wtih him and probably set it up so that Sonny catches them and dumps Kate

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dear Lizard,

Anna is an idiot and should never have asked you to help plan the funeral since YOU ARE NOT FAMILY. And how nice of YOU to decide that Matt should not see his own damned brother.

Mac and Maxie could not be there, but you are. YOU?!

Bitch, GTFO and go home to your own messed-up spawns. 'K, Thanks, bye!

• Members

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

I see what you mean, though. I thought it was kind of weird that Liz was there when Patrick told Emma about Robin, too. To me, though, it has less to do with Liz's character than the fact that it should have just been him alone--or perhaps with Anna or Mac present (Robert and Maxie's grief are too great right now for them to have been there IMO).

I'm still wondering how much grief they're going to show from Emma-maybe her having nightmares with someone else other than her mommy comforting her? I hate seeing little kids cry sad.png .

Archived