GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Robin was Brenda's best friend and the show made good use of that. They had alot more than just a few scenes. They interacted alot

This was probably my favorite from her return. The two gossip and badmouth THAT WOMAN without knowing she is listening

"What happened to THAT WOMAN? Why is she so sad and pathetic?" :lol:

• Members

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KJwIsZLTyY0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyeWnT8foq4&feature=related

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fPdL1I4wdP8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> *** CACKLE ALERT***

They had plenty of scenes before and after the wedding. The show didnt forget that they were BFFs during VM's last run

• Members

Yep! The level of hatred can be rather over the top but I agree with that fact as a Robin

& Elizabeth fan. I wish Robin would not have asked her to be there for her husband & daughter when that happened I went Oh sh..

but this is how they wrote it. I saw the scene & all she said was that Patrick is (& needs to be) w/Emma right now & you should be with Maxie he could have said no I want to stay for Patrick & my niece. I don't get what the big hoopla is about except for the haters that bitch & moan every time she's on screen.

So again its the writing & After his initial introduction, I've always thought Matt wasn't included as he should be in drake/Scorpio storylines; I really like his & Patrick's relationship & I haven't seen much of last week but hopefully he will be written more in this.These could have been great scenes between them.

Even though Carlivati / Vaentini are new a lot of Frons/Guza/Phelps old tired breakdown & script writers are still in place & this is my main issue w/GH the staleness of Korte, Conforte, Wolf & all of them & I'm wasn't that impressed w/Altman as co-headwriter...I even thought I saw Kriezman's name in the credits.

---------------------------

I tried to find scenes with Robin/Emma/Brenda together nothing came up...

• Members

I guess the fact that Patrick and Robin had a mutual friendship with Liz doesn't matter. They worked together every day, they were a part of each other's lives and share a bond having been the ones who were with Jake in his final moments. Patrick is supposed to push Liz aside to grieve with two people (Anna and Robert) he barely has an acquaintance with. :rolleyes: I don't see how it's wrong...

Wait a minute -- it's Evil Liz. By the end of the month, I'm sure we'll be blaming Liz for being the one who killed Robin because if Liz hadn't been sniffing around Matt, Maxie wouldn't have gotten Liz suspended, which cause Matt to break up with Maxie, which caused Maxie to go to the lab to visit Robin, which caused Maxie to accidentally detach the gas line which caused the explosion.

It wasn't THAT bad...

Archived