GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just ignore Kate (the current version) - she's a plot device and she interacts with worthless characters. If she becomes a tool for RC's "fun" mental illness stories then that's just more reason to avoid her.

I can see why people enjoyed Megan with Ingo. They have a nice chemistry.

• Members

Oh hell, no!! You didn't just suggest that actors should follow Mo's lead did you? I see no reason why anyone needs to sink down to his level just so things mesh. I'd much rather Mo starts showing up a little more. For starters he could do something radical like learn his lines. tongue.png

• Members

That's the way I feel about it. I just think of her as a brand new character from Bensonhurst who Sonny banged a few times and that usually does the trick in terms of making her fit in on the canvas in my mind.

• Members

BLAIR. EFFING. CRAMER. IS. BACK! How I've missed my gorgeous bitch with a heart wub.png .

And I'll admit that I got a bit teary-eyed when Starr woke up and saw her mom. It's the OLTL fan in me. It's so obvious how close Kassie and Kristen are in real life. smile.png

Loved the Luke/Anna scenes, too, and I'm definitely looking forward to Luke/Robert on Monday.

And I need some more R&A, damn it!

After hating on Sam for about a week or two now, I was TOTALLY on her side today on Jason. With all due respect to my fellow Marylander, Laura Wright (she grew up about an hour and a half away from me), I just cannot with Carly (I didn't mind her with Johnny that much, though).

Loved the Tracy/Edward scenes, too. That family has lost so many people they love sad.png .

I meant to post this the other day, but I'm wondering if there's going to be a scene with Emma where she tries to get to her mother (like if she has a nightmare), and starts crying because she's gone. I hate seeing little kids cry, especially if they're as cute as she is sad.png .

Oh, Krazy Kuckoobird Kate. Shine on you crazy diamond.

• Members

Why does Kate have to have such a high forehead? It's so distracting. She looks like a Star Trek villainess.

I skipped most of the mob stuff, but appreciated seeing a restrained Geary in the scenes with Anna and the last bit with Robert. It was a good chance to get to know what Anna is feeling, in scenes which were not overly chopped up.

Considering that Blair is a stranger to most GH viewers, I thought KDP did a good job of establishing herself as a concerned mother. The moment when she realized her granddaughter was dead was the first time I felt any real emotion in this story beat. I have the awful feeling that Blair will tell Starr about the crash offcamera. I hope not. To me Michael was obtrusive in today's scenes, but then, the show is about Michael, in many ways, so I guess it makes sense.

I felt like a lot of Edward's comments on Robin were boilerplate, very generic...I don't remember them being quite that close. However, John Ingle gave a very moving performance. I don't like seeing the Q mansion. It's a ghost town. I wish they could just move the characters onto another set. I'm not sure I've ever had such an adverse reaction to a soap set as I do to that place.

Archived