GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

BLAIR!

At long last, my favorite bitch with a heart of gold has returned to my television as stunning and fabulous as ever. And she had no problem getting into Mama Bear mode with the PC folk when it came to getting to the bottom of what happened to her beloved Starr.

Her heartbreak over what happened to her granddaughter and Cole just gutted me. My poor Blair shouldn't have to be going through so much tragedy, no matter how stunning she looks when she cries.

Thank you, Ron, for the early birthday gift in bringing her (and Todd) back into my life, even if it is for a short while. wub.png

Counting down until Monday when my beloved Todd lands in PC, ready to go after the bastards that hurt his Shorty and 'killed' his Peanut.

As for the rest of the show, it was lovely to see Anna/Luke/Robert in one another's orbits again. I wish it would last longer than Robin's funeral, but as the only other GH thing that I care about besides the return of T&B, I will take what I can get. I'm also happy that Ron allowed us to see Edward grieve over Robin, as this show forgot for the longest time that he adored her.

Every time I've seen the bootleg version of Sonny/Kate kiss, they remind me of

tumblr_lvysigy2Q61r5qrimo1_500.gif

If this is the best they could do for Sonny after Brenda left his ass, they should've kept him single.

• Members

FUnny I watched the Detroit feed (which we oddly now get as well) and they did a news break for some cold case murder that was far from urgent--yet they didn't break in for a tornado??

I believe this started before him--the lipstick mirror DID transformation at any rate is a huge cliche used way before RC (but of course he loves using his cliches)

• Members

Oh and I don't mind nuKate either *hides* though I have little interest of anyone with Sonny. But it's true, the little I saw of the last Kate was very different--and she has to tone down her theatrical broad acting which doesnb';t mesh on GH especially withb under actors like Sonny

Archived