GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Members

I don't mind all the blondes on here (and I think it's possible Connie is just protecting Kate from Sonny's lifestyle more than anything else), but nonetheless:

I will apologize on behalf of all natural blondes everywhere (or those who color their hair now). We're not ALL like that! laugh.png

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Robert and Anna were Robin's parents. They were close, they were a loving family - until they died.

When Anna and Robert came back, one after another, Robin reforged those relationships in PV and PC. I never saw anything false about that, except when Guza tried to claim Robert preferred the WSB life and had chosen not to return to Robin sooner. Robert was always able to balance his family and his child with his capers.

• Members

Jane Austin... I agree I am disappointed in the Robin storyline (for the most part)... First it was Jason, Jason & more Jason then I don't even know baby Hope yet she seems to be getting top billing (was there a promo for Robin's story e.g. Anna Robert Luke Sonny reaction or something) .

I agree! and I'm using Bensonhurst Sybil I'll cite my source

......................................................................................................................................

I did the same thing (R. Sinclair) I had to play it 2xs

• Members

The scenes were well intentioned but were a little odd for me, mostly because the agendas seemed to be in place again - who cares about Robert's granddaughter, he needs to die, until he learns of a boychild. Luke again got in a dig at Jake, by repeatedly doing all he could to not refer to Jake as Lucky's son or as his grandson.

I think it would have had more impact if Luke had convinced Robert to live because of his granddaughter, and then he felt remorseful about how he resents - if not hates - "the children Lucky raised." They could have had a scene where Luke went to see Aidan and Cam, as Robert went to see Emma.

• Members

Just like with B&B's last opening sequence, you cannot stuff all of that information [actor's face, actor's name, character's name] on screen at that rate of speed without it looking like a jumbled waste of a mess. Especially when some actors have long ass names. They should do less actors per day if they insist upon going this route. And at least use a piece of melody from FOTH or one if its derivatives.

I noticed they went straight into the closing credits after the final scene instead of a commercial break, then credits with preview. Looks like an effort to squeeze more content into the show with a healthy portion of, "Let it be known, there's a new sheriff in town."

• Members

Yay, Blair dumped that loser bastard! I cant take the fighting though. The OLTL version of Sonny and Carly is here on GH

Well today she continues to throw herself at Johnny and confirms that she wants sex as a means to get Sonny to dump her Kate. I thought that was pretty obvious thats where they were heading yesterday without needing to spell it out today

I have to say good for her.Tomas was a good man whom did right by her and she fell in love with him. Todd manipulated and decieved her to lure her back into his heart and bed. Good for her for not being his doormat and allowing herself to be made out to be a fool yet again by him. She was written as being so stupid the last few months on OLTL and with the truth out, I dont see why she wouldnt go back to Tomas. He got screwed over big time

Archived