GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Members

I liked todays sloppy opening jingle better than yesterdays, I really liked how the music led into it. It's still an embarrassing mess though. Looking forward to the finished product.

No! Say no to Kohnny! They're amusing but I think the GH writers would be fools to destroy the momentum they have going w/Johnny and Carly!I really hope Johnny doesn't sleep with Kate to get back at Sonny.

I have to say even though it's a total rip off Jessica's DID, Kate's DID is clever and makes total sense. I'm kinda digging Brooklyn Connie. LOL

Kassie DePaiva was fantastic today. Meanwhile, Roger Howarth was painful to watch. Glad we got a break from Starr.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Todd & Blair wub.png . I hate that they're separated right now, but I get it. I think I'll leave my feelings on her being with Tomas/breakup with Todd over at the TWOP board, though--more T&Bers over there. I'll be safer. laugh.pngph34r.png

WHERE IS TODD'S SCAR? I know it's a different show, but it's just weird to see it gone. That's a large part of what Todd is.

Poor Maxie. sad.png I really do like Jen Lilley. I've seen some of KS as Maxie but I just see Jen as Maxie and think it works better somehow. And, kind of shallow, but she looks more believable as KW's onscreen daughter IMO.

Robert, you have a granddaughter. Her name is Emma. Go to her. Now.

LOVED AZ. He is such a fun cuckoobird.

I think I'm going to like Johnny and Connie a lot too. And I liked him saying that he didn't want to take advantage of her. Kudos for that.

Was she still Connie at the end, though with Maxie? Or Kate? Or Connie pretending to be Kate? I couldn't tell.

Matt needs to shave but quick.

• Members

Oh, my SON T&B buddy. We have to stick together! wub.png

Todd had his brain fried for 8 years--and Tomas KIDNAPPED HIM HIMSELF and took the T&B wedding picture with him, and acted all stalkery around Blair over time. And yet she's STILL more upset with Todd? Granted I understand on some level why she is, but don't enable Tomas either.

Well, I guess just broke my "leave it for TWOP!" rule, LOL. Unless I say how much I DON'T miss the Bipolar Banshee...that I REALLY have to save for TWOP ph34r.pngtongue.png .

• Members

Well Maxie shouldnt have a transplant scar considering she had it surgically removed years ago

Kate's a bitch and doesnt give a damn about Maxie's grief...lol. That was definetly Connie or someone new

Already? Its been 2 months and she NEVER broke up with Tomas. This isnt a rebound

The guy manipulated her into his bed, kidnapped and framed the man she loved for murder. He "killed" Victor, which caused her son, Jack, months of grief. Heck she probably knows now that Todd blackmailed Jack bc I doubt he'd be able to keep up the charade after learning what Todd did. He left Sam and Tea's baby without their father. Blair defended Todd and she stood by him, yet he lied to her face every single day despite the warning signs and people trying to tell her otherwise. I see Blair siding with Jack, Tea and Tomas on this one especially after being made to be stupid by Todd yet again. And its not like this is the first time. He's been playing and hurting her for well over 15 years now. She's fed up with the BS. Her anger is 100% justifiable and understandable

Wow, I just watched the opening from today again and just realized its the Night Shift theme! No one else noticed that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPGWCw4Idvc

• Members

So, anyway, back on General Hospital...

It looks like Maxie's coming to the conclusion that she, indeed, started the domino effect that killed Robin. While I'm interested in seeing how she reacts to this, I must say that I find it "odd" that Maxie, of all people, would even know where the gas line is in a hospital laboratory much less remember disconnecting it.

The whole Luke/Robert/Ethan thing is a lazy mess. I really wish the writing team let that die the moment Holly's bluff was revealed. I can't believe for a second Robert would get over his grief for Robin, that obviously was so deep, in a heartbeat after finding out some stranger is his son. Then again, whenever Luke's involved, things become unbelievable and insulting.

The Horse is true to form, however. Bucking and neighing all over the hospital counting down the seconds until JaSam's marriage crumbles -- with a decided glee. I am so tired of her telling anyone within earshot she knows Jason better than his wife. WHO CARES, BITCH?! I don't doubt for a second that this ratchet woman would gladly keep Robin's death from Jason. Hell, knowing this egregious equine, she'd probably not tell him about Robin out of pettiness.

Jonnie? Cohnny? Whatever they are and whoever she is, this whole thing stopped being entertaining two weeks ago.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry. Who? :mellow:

Archived