GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL, Kate looks and acts like a trashy clown. After today, I am *kind of* liking the premise of this story. I do like Kelly Sullivan's Brooklyn accent!

I feel bad for Starr but her scenes would've been much more impactful/tolerable for me if they were done in a montage sort of way with some sad music in the background, so we wouldn't have had to suffer all of her god awful shrieking!

• Members

I enjoyed Connie. It's a dumb story, but fun, and I've actually always found Kelly Sullivan quite talented, if too young for Kate, the pairing with Sonny and in a terrible storyline from the start. She would've done well on OLTL in any number of roles.

• Members

I don't mind Kelli Sullivan, but she's not Kate. If she had come on as someone else suggested, another Bensomhurst role she would be fine. God knows whenever that place is mentioned, there's tons of exposition anyway.

• Members

Is it that unpalatable and ridiculous to believe Patrick would seek solace with his in-laws? Surely they could be able to understand his loss more then anyone else. Patrick lost his wife, they have lost their daughter I would imagine there would be some kind of overlap in understanding what was taken away from him.

• Members

I really don't think that makes their pain or grief any less real. Even if he doesn't like them I would imagine he would understand and feel that loss, if nothing else. If anyone would "get" what it's like to lose Robin it would be her parents, family and parental figures.

Archived