GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Members

LMAO, Im loving how Johnny is reacting to Cuckoo. "How do I contact you? Does Connie have her own phone line or do I just call Kate and hope you pick up?" laugh.png Am I the only one that thinks Johnny and Connie could be fun? OMG, Johnny and Connie....LOL

Leave her in PC too long and she'll be in Sonny's harem

Looks like Maxie is heading for her own breakdown. i guess we can be glad that they are using the DID story on Kate. I would almost expct to see her don a red wig and be Niki BJ. Actually it would be more interesting with her if she developed personalities based on all the important women in her life that have left and "abandoned" her. BJ, Georgie, Robin, Felicia. That could have been a great story to bring

and Bobbie back on the canvas

Scratch what I said earlier about Todd's bail. Glad that was addressed when Blair threatened to turn him into the police for fleeing Llanview jurisdiction

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Prince of Darkness has returned to my screen at long last. Seeing him grace my screen once again was worth sitting through this craptacular show for a few minutes of him and his true love reuniting. Since Ron refuses to let folks know how long my T&B will be onscreen, I'll be on the lookout for Todd/Blair-centric days and will be leaving when it seems like they have.

With that out the way, my T&B were as magical as ever and it was as if they'd never left my screen. While Todd is persona non grata right now, I'm sure this will change once Blair realizes that placeholder Tomas is no substitute for her true love Todd. Can't wait until Todd and his Shorty reunite (tomorrow?).

One thing about the T&B reunion that chapped my ass, though - while I buy that Jackass and Danyella would hate him, I certainly don't believe that Messica and Queen Victoria would. Messica was always Todd's favorite niece and I doubt that she'd turn her back on him after realizing that Todd "killed" the jerk that caused her harm. And Queen Victoria is far too loyal to ever hate her brother. I'd buy disappointed, but "hate"? Ron lost me with that one.

• Members

Work in progress? Why not change things when you get your sh-t together? Im glad today they at least used an updated version of the old theme song. LMAO, today's lineup was even more random. They obviously dont know what the heck they are doing

• Members

The dying whale is back? Great.

"Final version" - indeed.

Jessica loves drama. If she could scream and yell and promise to hate Todd forever, complete with everyone coddling her and telling her what a special angel she is, she'd do it. The Jessica Todd was close to is long dead.

• Members

Oh, I'll give you Messica being a spoiled drama queen (a character that, mind you, I haven't liked since Erin Torpey played her), but during the Todd/Victor shenanigans, her mind was firmly on Natalie/Brody/The Rapist Robert Ford. I can't see her ending her endless whining over whatever man she's occupied with to hate on Uncle Todd.

• Members

Would I be wrong in thinking this change was demanded by the Network? Maybe they weren't given much time to cut the opening down for more ad space? Lord, this is like GL. The budget and production values are going to hell. So sad.

• Members

I don't think she's be that involved, but if the family found out Todd "killed" Victor and lied about it, there would probably be some big reactions.

I'm not sure why Viki was included though. She would never hate Todd.

• Members

Jamey Giddens is saying that ABC told them to cut the opening entirely and this shortened one is their compromise.

To me, when they said it'll be "finalized," they probably mean some sort of edit of the normal music and some new shots of that one doctor, Starr and John thrown in. I'm sure the format will be the same.

Archived