GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Matt is too rat-looking. Johnny doesn't blow my skirt up. DZ seems to have the most chemistry, but they've got him stuck with that awful JMB.

Maybe with McBain at GH, they'll rebuild the PCPD. That's a good place to stick in some fine-looking manflesh. They've gotten rid of all of the peripheral characters as guards that used to make the mobettes kind of fun to watch.

• Members

Because I figured that he had a say in casting based on the eye candy that he wanted to see (based on hearsay, of course), but now I'm being told that he (along with those other three) is just as threatened by the younger fellas.

Listening to Steve Burton? No wonder this show got flushed down the crapper.

• Members

Yeah he does nothing for me and seemed to be cast as to not again usurp the greatness of Burton or Bernard. Imagine if they actually cast someone good looking, with charisma that could act and could generate chemistry with anyone. He'd have been killed off ages ago.

• Members

Love the conspiracy theories, but Geary was in Amsterdam when NP was hired and didn't meet him until TG returned to GH and met his "new son". It wasn't until they started working together that TG pushed for Ethan to be Luke's son. Both have spoken to the issue.

As for the rest, Geary is a company man, no doubt about that. And he's not shy about having his desires known. But that's a long cry from strong arming the writers to do things his way, or being personally involved with the hiring of "young males". (which would be quite the feat considering he's overseas 5 months of the year)

• Members

I still *hate* that Geary got Ethan changed to a Spencer. He should have been a Scorpio. I wonder if he pulled his weight with Ron and Frank to have Ethan remain a Spencer. I can't imagine any sane producer or head writer bringing up the Ethan paternity storyline again only to have Ethan remain a Spencer - AGAIN!

• Members

Why on earth bother dredging up this disaster of a character and story. Ethan is gone I wish they'd leave it at that and just let Ethan as a forgotten failed character and storyline rest for good. It's like how they continue this Lisa niles BS when the viewers lost interest 2 years ago along with dredging up the flop that was Claudia by making Johnny her kid long after she died.

• Members

The Ethan story really bothered a lot of old GH viewers because it destroyed the L&N mystique. I was never caught up in L&L because I hate redeemed rapist stories, but lots of people loved them.

Don't know why GH can't let sleeping dogs lie. Does anybody really care that Claudia was Johnny's mother? The Lisa Niles threat to Scrubs was boring from inception.

Archived