GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^^ one of the few positive moves FV. Last thing GH needs is another Carly-like character.

I finally caught up with weeks of GH. I recognize Luke again, that's one positive RC has wrought. I really wish TR had stayed on not just FH. Robert, Anna and Luke together would be gold. Just need Genie back and I'd happily FF through the rest of the dreck til cancellation.

Good grief LW and MB are really, really horrible together.

The new Maxie is as irritating as the old. NLG continues to be wasted. WTF RC can't revive a Cassadine instead of shoving whining Starr down my throat?!

JT deserves enormous credit for selling a broken hearted, QUIET grief. KA and JL should really take notes from him!

• Members

There have been rumors that both BB and BA are on their way out. I've never seen the Johnny Z character as having a niche at GH. Whoever finally gets rid of BA will have my gratitude. His schtick wore out its welcome as soon as he started with it.

• Members

Well he is kind of repulsive but it actually works for the character. They don't seem to try to sell him as some misunderstood heart is gold mobster and BB actually tries on screen. Compare that to the likes of Burton, Bernard, and yes Easton and it's glaring. But it's kind of one of those situations like Rick Hearst who was really only that much better because the so called great talent around him was so lackluster, dull, and lacking.

• Members

ITA. I actually think they seemed invested in him at first giving him a decent backstory and tying him to Scott Baldwin that could have driven some decent story. Sadly the new toy, Johnny wanting to jump off a roof became the new hip and cool and edgy thing.

• Members

GH keeps pairing him with cast-offs and women who are too old for him. JMB, LLC, LW and the DID twit. Isn't that a bit much? They also teased KS and him.

I know people who've gone to BB's PAs and they say he's simply gorgeous in person and a super nice guy. The first time it happened I kind of passed it off, but it's become a recurring theme.

Archived