GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Same here. I remember hearing it in promos back when she was first on the show (like when Emily was diagnosed with breast cancer), and thinking there was something weird about it. Even in her Emmy acceptance speech, where I thought she came across as a sweet girl, it's still kind of odd to listen to. She's from Georgia, though--I wonder if she was covering up/lost her southern accent and her voice sounded like that without it (actually, it almost sounds like she's trying to fight it back)?

• Members

I liked her on Joan of Arcadia but I thought her performance on House was kind of odd. It felt like big chunks of dialog were missing or something.

A friend says she was very good in Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. It's not something I'm likely to ever see.

• Members

Oh STFU Starr and go away. She has NOTHING to add. What she heard from Anthony was second hand info and hardly "evidence". For all she knows Anthony could be lying as she doesnt know him from a rabbit in a hole.

Ugh and please stop with these John and Sam scenes

they wrote her off bc she wanted to leave. They didnt have to kill her. That was just an excuse to further decimate the Q family which was pretty excessive by that point

Archived