GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

VMG (puke) returned after being given an idea of the story for Brenda. Once she learned of Brante (they were in love and had a child...remember the flashbacks), VMG (puke) demanded they make changes. Guza had to change the entire story, and do we remember the nightmare that ensued? Not defending TR because I'm not a fan, but it's possible he had no idea that Robert would look so bad. If he did, why complain? That makes no sense.

ANDREA

• Members

Patrick talked to her on the phone yesterday about it.

I dont like that Robin is awake. I wanted her in a coma for a few weeks. I wonder how if at all they are going to explain that she isnt burned at all. Oh and I really dont think she is as exciting a character or Scrubs a big enough couple to do this fake out death plot. Both are kinda blah and its like okay, whatever

I kinda hope that Connie is telling the truth and that she is the real personality with Kate being the alter. Its what I wanted in the Jess/Tess ph34r.png story

Too bad John doesnt have jurisdiction, bc I would have loved to have seen Snarzilla arrested and hauled off to jail

Archived