GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This explains why did they not bother to fill up the church for Robin's funeral. She does not have a burn. Lucky girl. Hopefully, some hot guy is helping care for her and they fall desperately in love. She comes back gets Emma and rides off into the sunset with the new guy.

• Members

Im confused. Didnt KM leave the show? She's still gone right? Im thinking Robin being alive is going to be a lingering plot with her leaving with no resolution but they definetly left it open for her to return further down the line. Or have things changed and she is instead staying?

• Members

I'm not sure. Luke Spencer's family in the 90's was a horrible thing to watch IMO, so I've forgotten as many details as I can.

Now having said that, if they did then at least it would have a certain amount of dramatic poetry. But a two week gap after two weeks before the funeral even happened? Timing on this one is horrible.

• Members

Ive always maintained that Guza destroyed the core of GH when he went on his killing spree, irrevocably destroying the show in the process. The show has no heart but it could at least recover some semblance of one if some of that damage was undone

Archived