GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nevertheless, it's a glaring omission of a vital part of the character's backstory to those fans who DO know the Anna character and her daughter, Leora. It's not even a miscarriage. She GAVE BIRTH to a living, breathing - yet - ailing daughter. She planned her funeral. Picked out her infant daughter's casket. Had a marriage that dissolved over the fact that, much like Robert, Leora's father was emotionally unavailable to Anna. I don't understand WHY this is being glossed over. Yet Anna quickly remembers and cackles at "The Floating Rib?"

However, we had an entire history lesson of the last four years when the OLTL Impostors came on, full with clunky expository dialogue and all.

• Members

Oh, I totally agree about that. It's a glaring omission that should be acknowledged, but I know there are some fans who don't know about it. And yet they've acknowledged that Anna had amnesia, which is why she was away from Robin from so long. So...yeah, it's baffling either way.

• Members

I'm on the fence about that. On one hand, I'd love to see those trashed and murdered characters come back to the show (especially Tony and SK's AJ), but on the other, I want Robin's "death" to spur her parents to get back into superspy mode. There's only one man that can do that.

No to Helena, as her being involved with this will make absolutely no sense. Since they already wasted her on lame ass Ethan, the next time I want to see her is in a story that is worthwhile.

• Members

I mean damn it was a huge part of Anna's history, even if it was on AMC. Even Guza didn't forget Skye's history on AMC and OLTL on GH even if he did do damage to her. Even AMC didn't forget Angie had another child other than Frankie even if it was from when she was on another soap

Archived