OLTL: Discussion for the week of November 7

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The flashback! mad.gif

I dont like that Tea went over to Todd to tell him she's pregnant. She didnt have to do that. Id have preferred had she kept it to herself for a while. Dont like how he's the first one to find out (Blair kinda stumbled on it thanks to Sam) I do love that she went to tell Viki. Thats who I would have envisioned her telling first

David is back. Ugh!

• Members

It's so obvious from these flashbacks that Irene brainwashed Todd into thinking he shot Victor Jr. when they were on the docks that last time. I also think that Louie is working for Irene or at least he was. My guess is that Victor Jr. and Irene are still alive. I'm surprised at how much I am enjoying the show these days. I'm going to be really sad when it ends.

• Members

THE flashback is airing almost as often as the "get rid of IT" dead baby lying flashback. It's to suggest a man plagued by guilt except of course, back then and again now he comes across as a remorseless SOB more obsessed with a cover up than the hurt victims.

Florencia played that scene with so much nuance. I couldn't tell if Téa told him as an attempt to make peace or as a challenge. I don't believe she's as convinced of his innocence as she said today. I feel she has some doubt and tested in him some way.

I FLOVED the absolute JOY ES and FL sold as they kept hugging and hugging with tears in their eyes. How refreshing RC allowed Téa free from her "Blair is the only friend in the world I have" propping, to renew her bond with Viki. These two were always close and I hate how RC purposefully extracts Viki from Téa's life in a crisis to force Blair in.

• Members

Hmm, I disagree.

Bo dropped the big clue. It was the first mention of a MIA scene between RH's Todd and Irene before the murder. Irene was jailed and he was her only visitor and contact. That is when she brainwashed him and I do believe he pulled the trigger.

RH's Todd was as brainwashed as his twin was. Irene is the ultimate evil mommy from Manchurian Candidate.

The twin is alive somewhere so RH's Todd only murdered mommy in cold blood not his twin, too.

• Members

robin strasser

I have NOT declined numerous offers to return. September, I was asked to do 3 shows, I'd just gotten out of hospital. Looked like a wreck.

Hoped to get another shot down the line-but it's SHOW BUSINESS-the train left the station. I have NOT declined Internet-even got an agent.

But here's the true thing that I need to remember always: when it's over, it's over. I own responsibility for my part of this sad parting.

FAN/FRIENDS/FOLLOWERS/FELLOW FEISTYs? May I ask for support attracting NEW exciting opportunities? Go where they "get" me, thatz my ticket:)

GRATITUDE'S MY ATTITUDE-Who gets to do what they've wanted to do since they were 3yrs old, and be rewarded beyond measure? I'm so fortunate

I wish everyone taking fabulous and exciting #OLTL and #AMC to the Internet (maybe Bravo?) a BIG HIT and creative, trail blazing JOY!

• Members

I'm confused by the notion that there's no story with Tea being pregnant. Tea gets a happy ending if the show ends. Fans of TSJTodd and Tea, who had a pretty big following get a reward. The parallels with Todd and Victor JR continue with each having in some sense children with both Tea and Blair, and Victor gets a none rape baby.

It doesn't have to be crazy and dramatic to be something fans want to see. Besides I'd rather see Tea with a kid than Ford/Jessica playing house.

Archived