OLTL: Discussion for the week of November 7

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If previous casting is any indication they will yell all their lines, look terrified at being oncamera, or both.

In terms of story I think it would be better if she didn't have another child - we're never going to see this child anyway. I guess if the show is ending and PP doesn't happen (which is a very strong possibility), it's nice. If the show goes on then my guess is the child will be in the same place Danielle spent however many years. At least she will presumably not randomly forget her child's age, the way Kelly did.

• Members

Yeah, I feel like it's a bit of an odd choice to be making at this point in the game, though I also think that it's perhaps an uncharacteristically wise insurance policy in terms of setting up their teen scene for the hypothetical future. I prefer this to insta-kids who were squirreled away for years sight unseen. At the same time, I wonder what exactly is the dramatic fallout here, being pregnant by your dead husband, okay, got it, but where do we go from that or is it less of a storyline and just more of an event?

• Members

I think in this case it's more about how much RC loves Todd/Tea and he wants to give them a happy ending in some way, if he can. Many of Tea's stories since her return have thrown out dramatic possibilities in favor of deification (everything with Danielle's arrival, psycho Ross, psycho Eli, et al).

Archived