OLTL: Discussion for the week of November 7

• Members

None of that is a storyline. It's a nice tonic for their fans, and that's great, but I can think of more to do for Tea. However I do agree that if the show is ending, then it's a nice thing to do for fans. It is, along with the Cord/Tina reunion, the only two things I think the show has gotten right so far in regarding to endings fans (or a lot of fans anyway) want to see.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

http://www.soapopera...umbais-not-word

Glad to read someone criticzing that pathetic "Mumbai Airport" set on OLTL today. I was so annoyed! Ofcourse it just had brick walls & a basic sign rolleyes.gif It didn't have to be glammed out & looking like the actual Shivaji airport in India or anything, but they could've been a bit more creative and open minded. Just pathetic IMO!

• Members

Ah yes, that was exactly my point about that hole in the wall they had Mr. Patel calling from. It looked like David's Moroccan prison. I know India has a very real relationship with poverty, but that airport was insultingly third world, I was half watching which is why I asked about the exact whereabouts of that dump.

• Members

I'm confused too seeing as how Téa is at the heart of this huge 2 Todd story. She was married to the murdered Todd and carrying his baby while the killer is the father of her first child. That is some prime soapy showdown RC is building to between Téa and RH's Todd. The baby ups the dramatic stakes for the ABC finale.

On PP, Téa having a baby creates more emotional fallout for this story, too. Anyhoo, I'd much rather watch a highly successful career woman juggle a career and a baby than Destiny's teen (ugh) pregnancy.

• Members

UGH today felt like a big old mess to me--and after a few days that I had been starting to enjoy more.

But, whether you find him the hottest 16 year old of all time or not, I can't believe anyone is enjoying the Jack/Neela stuff even as camp. It doesn't even have any sorta coherence--their conversatiion comes out of nowhere...

• Members

If you have to compare this to...everything else he's had in the role, I can see why this is popular. It's what they should have been having him do in the first place, although I guess that would have involved Neela having a pregnancy/pregnancy scare, and some type of rape threat from one of the Todds. Well there's still time...

• Members

I didn't like Tea going to tell him either. That sure was a WTF moment for me. blink.png I don't understand why he needs to be one of the first to know. Or really even know at all. I would think telling Dani would be more important. She's really the only person besides Vicki who understands Tea's loss because she is missing Victor and loved him too. Everyone else seems fine with him being gone. sad.png I'm hoping Tea has some doubts about Todd's innocence because he really is playing her and I don't like it.

I did however love her telling Vicki the news. Those were some really sweet scenes. wub.png

My heart broke for Clint. He was like an excited little kid and he can't go to the wedding.

Archived