OLTL: Discussion for the week of November 7

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Reactions to Wednesday's show:

Sadly the only time David can be taken seriously is in his scenes with Clint. The Tuc turns off the 24/7 comedian and shows some real acting chops again. There is real bitter anger in his face and voice in scenes with JVD.

But I am still shipping Clint and Viki, JVD and ES twinkle together.

Neela is a twit but Rama was back to the refreshing character who values Vimal.

I detest Blair but she really needed to dump these two liars. Today. She's just some bone these two dogs are fighting over and neither cares one real whit about her feelings.

I liked Jack today... yes I know he's setting a fire and doing even more evil things... but AT is improving when he can order RH to leave HIS home with such STRONG, bitter authority. I'm on board with Jack making RH pay and pay after his shrugging okay THAT happened to the dead baby lie confrontation.

Brody... oy my poor Brody is going under the bus in a bad way.

The sad sack John routine is boring me to tears.

• Members

I wish they could have Tori come back to give Jack arson advice. Tori is the alter I miss most.

I wish the place would stay burned to the ground and Todd would lose his money. It would be full circle, since he had nothing when he first learned he was a Lord. And it would be nice to see less millionaires in Llanview.

Archived