DAYS: November Discussion Thread

• Members

EJ and Nicole wub.png I wish the show would stick to them and commit instead of the endless cycle of cheating, breaking up, getting back together and then repeat

Victor said that their families dissaproved of their relationship in the beginning. Maybe Im drawing a blank, but I dont recall many negative reactions from them, at least not from Victor's end

IA the wedding was lame. Bo, Hope and Brady most defiently should have been there

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damn. James Scott. Just damn. How many closeups did Days do of this man's arms and chest? And the hot kissage? Was this mandated by Corday?!

I badly do not want to be sucked in by the EJ/Nicole chemistry for the reasons Cheap laid out above... but the chemistry is strong and that scene between them, yowza. And the talk after.

Bradison :wub: fun, hot banter. I love these two, I love how joyous it is, no darkness, no grief sex.

I'm surprised at how... filler the Magic wedding seemed. I thought Days knew about how popular they are as a tentpole couple.

• Members

<p>

</p>

<p>Sadly, you're right (and I'm thinking that was the Old New Days, as opposed to the New Old Days….)</p>

<p> </p>

<p>They have their new &quot;tent pole&quot; couple and that's Jarelena. No matter how popular Magic and State are, they are going to get crumbs now as the 90's take centre stage once again.</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

• Members

Unfortunately, the girl that many fans despise will be here for the long haul. Why TPTB insist on making her part of a core character's family baffles me. She brings absolutely NOTHING to the canvas that is in any way beneficial. So far, her only purpose is to latch onto male characters and drive them off the show.

• Members

^^ I disagree. I think Melanie works better with the vets and older characters than many of the younger females they've brought on in the past few years. I like her quirkiness. She seems to have tamed down just enough and certainly is one of the most respectful.

• Members

Melanie is an amazing character played by a fab Actress & I am so glad we have her on DAYS ;-) Love her!

Daniel and Brady rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif They were insufferable today as workout buddies. Hated everything about their scenes, LOL at their cheap workout clothes. The scenes were even worse once they hit the Kiriakis mansion. Am I supposed to care about Daniel's broken heart? LMAO

Rafe. And. Carrie wub.png I hate both of them but not when together for some reason ;-) Adorable!

Loved the hypnosis scenes!

Jack/Jennifer/Abby all getting along wub.png

Victor and Maggie's wedding just zoomed on by didn't it? Wasn't even followed up on from yesterday. It should've been a bigger event than it was.

• Members

A few opinions on various episodes ive caught over the past two weeks-

carrie. my second most hated character ever, after hope. however, i LOVE her and rafe! And i am a big sami/rafe fan. I am shocked at this. On the name note, bo/hope dont make me want to change the channel, for once.

the magic wedding was pathetic. just, pathetic. this is a couple that has gotten fan support for two years, before the show even thought about putting them together. and this is what they get? there is NO way this would have happened to any other couple on the show, save perhaps kate/stefano (tho, who really would want to go to that wedding? lol).

ari/james have mega chem, but not as much as he has with sweeney and nicole really needs a lot of work as a character.

i love brady and madison. sarah brown really effortlessly fit in.

melanie/chad/abby had the potential to be good, but it just isnt clicking yet. i really like gabi/will, but they need some more and need to move forward with this story. while i hate the internet storyline, i do love the chad/sonny friendship.

dont care at all about john's storyline. or jack/jen/daniel, because we all know how both will end.

• Members

Th internet story is so dumb. Will's grandfather is a cop. His grand-uncle and his wife are cops. Up until recently, his step-father was a cop. WTF couldnt he go to any one of them when they first realized someone was using their site for illegal activities?

• Members

<p>^^ That's the problems with all the stories currently, they are either rushed, repeats of past stories or idiotic. About the only thing with even the hint of freshness to it is Madison/Brady, and that's only a hint.</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Archived