DAYS: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In this case you have a woman who will slap and punch you at will and shoot you in the head to make her point. At some point they become the couple who he says "I am going to hit you!" and she says "that's ok, just let me get in the first shot!" because she wants to knock his head off too.

I don't buy this eternal soap fiction that "we have a child, we are connected forever". My parents are divorced and have not spoken in 20 years and have no desire to. The kissing at the end was the dumbest ending imaginable.

• Members

well Sami has a point. She cares about John more than her grandchildren. She was completely MIA throughout all the stuff Sami went through with all her kids the last couple of years including Johny havign his eye cut out. Her reacting to him dead? John is all that matters at the end of the day

• Members

Sweeney did a bit better this week than usual, but I've always hated her "crying." Chandler Massey is a much more natural crier. I also thought the Will before him was a pretty good crier too.

So Uh why did the news report it was Johnny before anyone id'd the body.

• Members

While I loved last week as a whole, I still stand by my opinion that Allison Sweeney is the most overrated actress on Days. She takes it a little too far with her hysterics and takes focus off of the drama and onto her hyperventilating, beet red face. Ditto for James' crying. It looked like EJ was, um, reaching the "end of a love session" when he was supposed to be sobbing.

Overall, though, I love the flow of the show. The storylines and characters seemed more in sync, and Chandler really wowed me with his performance. He has something special, and I can't wait to see more of him.

• Administrator

Will saw EJ/Sami having sex! ohmy.png <------- I love having that feeling! LOL Talk about things coming full circle with Sami - her son repeats her history, when Sami saw John/Marlena having sex almost 19 years ago. That moment in February 1993 was a major turning point for Sami and now this moment will be a major turning point for Will. Also, Will is going to probably hate Sami just like Sami hated Marlena. Sami is going to know the feeling of her child hating her. Wow. What a brilliant homage to Jim Reilly (and Sheri Anderson) by Reilly's protegés.

• Members

And that in a nutshell is the real problem with Marlena and John. No matter how much they try to make them the new "matriarch/patriarch", their fundamental disinterest for anyone else flies in the face of all the caring and family that they are supposed to have around them.

• Members

The best EJ/Sami scene out of all of this was the one from today where Sami finally got the voice mail from Rafe that he found Johnny. EJ and Sami didn't even have to speak! GREAT scene.

Those sex scenes were grueling & hot at the same time, lol at some of the faces EJ was making. And you know he did not have any protection on ;-P

Will seeing them was PERFECT! DAMN. The looks he was giving Sami when she got home. Just wow.

• Members

It sucks for a son to see his mama act like a tramp. Poor Will has seen Sami do so many dirty things over the years ad this comes right after talking to Rafe about finally giving them all a stable family. Yikes!

Screw Sami. Team Madicole! Love Madison and Nicole's talk and hope they develop a friendship.

EJ looks so fine. Despite the circumstances, Sami sure got lucky tonight smile.png Bitch better not be pregnant. I just cant help but thinking Nicole was having sex on that couch just a few days ago. Stefano would be mortified

Will has the keys to the Dimera mansion? Oh please! He hasnt lived there in over a year and its unbelievable that the locks wouldnt have been changed especially after Sami walked up into the place and shot EJ in the head

Archived