DAYS: November Discussion Thread

• Members

^^ It was soapy and it got some plot moving. The sex itself was very bleak, though I applaud days for showing it for what it was and not filming it as "Ejami still wuv each other." The most interesting part is Will's reaction to it all. I don't know about anybody else but walking in on a parent in the midst of doing that with somebody who tried to ruin your family? Yeah, I'd be emotionally scarred too. Nobody needs to see their parent's sex lives, let alone their parent's grief sex.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL, totally agree. It's uncomfortable to watch him, I know that's weird to say, but it is. I would definitely welcome Peck back into the role. Is he Acadamy Award worthy? Nah. But I don't wince when I watch him.

I think the build up and the aftermath of the EJ/Sami sex scene was great and classic soap, but the actual sex act was... awkward. I guess we are to assume there was actual penetration? They unzipped their pantaloons and went at it dry? Or does EJ have a super-penis that broke thru his trousers and tore through Sami's panties?

• Members

she had a skirt on, i think. all he had to do was pull it out, life the skirt up and go. There was no need for lustful undressing/nudity. They made it VERY clear he got inside. LOL. It was great because it was so bleak, passionateless, desperate, and dirty. Exactly how it should have been, and sad too. This wasnt the coming togethr after a confession of love.

• Members

My god Hope is annoying. I wish Stefano would just turn her into Princess Gina and call it a day.

Watching the show now and its so boring. I wish there was more of the Sami drama

Jennifer is such a bitch. I still have a few minutes to go and she still has not apologized to Jack for snapping at him

The judge's sentening of John was downright ridiculous

• Members

They are completely dull together on the show! They are better w/other people, especially Carrie (w/Rafe! wub.png )

The writing for Jennifer has been really bad lately, IMO. Now Jack can't even make a phone call without her popping off at him & jumping to conclusions?! She has been so out of line

Even though i can't stand Daniel I love Daniel/Melanie and Daniel/Melanie/Victor/Maggie scenes. I liked their Thanksgiving get together icon1.gif

• Members

Victor peeling potatoes in Maggie's kitchen is just wrong on all levels. I knew this would happen, and her homespun Waltons quality is going to ruin him. The show is always going to take the point of view that anything she says is right and true and virtuous and therefore better than anything he says, so we will be subjected to months of him being trained like a puppy.

• Administrator

At first I loved that Abby/Austin scene on Tuesday because he saved her life when she was a kid (too bad that wasn't brought up) and that it was new character interaction. But then she started to give those I-think-you're-hot-eyes. I hope the don't go there.

Love that Jack and Austin will be teaching at Salem U.

Nice mention of Stefano saving Hope's life in the castle! Too bad we didn't really learn anything from their scenes.

For the first time in about 2 years, Maggie's illness was brought back up. I liked that.

Agreed. When Victor was peeling potatoes, I just thought, "Victor's balls just got cut off." LOL He's VICTOR [greek accent] KIRIAKIS [/greek accent]. I don't want to see him like that.

Archived