DAYS: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, so they DID sleep together. It looked to me that they heard the door shut and came to their grips not knowing that it was Will who had already seen them kissing and making out on the couch. And yeah, I know that there is a history repeating but Sami and Rafe have a joke ass marriage anyway, so why would Will care? wacko.png

• Members

That was an interesting reaction for EJ and Sami to have over "losing" their son. The term that came to mind for me during those scenes was "rutting".

Will stood there too long. I know he was upset and in shock, but he should have took off and ran as fast as he could. What a nasty sight it is to catch one's parent in a situation like that. Page the psych ward, ROFL.

• Members

The show has established that will is close to rafe. Not to mention he is honestly the best thing to happen to sami in her life and is stable and there for her and a good guy. EJ has raped her, stolen her kids, tortured her, and Will helped cover her attempted murder of him. I totally see why he would upset, even hating her for doing this. It is what she does tho, shes her own worst enemy.

• Members

I was very surprised at how much they managed to get away with in that sex scene. For some reason I get the idea that if you do a mostly clothed sex scene, you get away with more. It was desolate, desperate, miserable, and I thought the actors were right on point, especially James Scott, but Alison Sweeney also did a good job. I can see why many fans dislike her acting, but she pulled this off, IMO. They both conveyed that very well. I am amazed no one said anything about the thrusting, All in all I thought it was, for lack of better words, a very brave scene.

I still don't buy that Will would be so traumatized by seeing them have sex. Disgusted? Sure. Completely destroyed? Not with the mother he's known. I would buy it more if Sami became desperate to keep this secret, and began lashing out at Will, poisoning their relationship.

• Members

I gotta say... the LIGHTING for the DiMera mansion, both in the living room and the foyer where Will came in looked BEAUTIFUL! This, people, THIS, is how the majority of their scenes should be filmed. Dramatic, moody, and it definitely hides the cheap cardboardiness of their sets.

Archived