DAYS: November Discussion Thread

• Members

I hate that I kinda liked Abby and Austin today. He looks soo much older than Jack though. I really wish we had Austin PECK. Shame on Abby for already obviously crushing on him & seeming to forget about Chad! I like him better w/my Mel anyways ;-)

EJ is so thirsty, LOL at him already ready to bed Nicole again after he just porked Sami on that couch. I like EJole's undeniable, infinite chemistry but I think Nicole deserves MUCH better than him.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Austin Peck would be so much less skeevy in this Abby infatuation storyline simply because he looks about 15+ years younger than Patrick Muldoon. Muldoon just looks terrible for 43 (Peck, it should be noted, is 40)...and then you have Muldoon's hair/wig/merkin and his oddly husky in-a-Mae-West-sort-of-way voice and he just looks all washed up. Dreadful. It's especially apparent when you put Muldoon next to Lauren Koslow's Kate. We know Kate had her kids young...but was she really a foetus? Koslow looks the same age as Muldoon, but with better skin, hair and acting ability.

• Members

I like the idea of the Austin/Abby scenes. I want more of that in the show in general -- people running into each other, catching up, etc. Austin donated bone marrow to Abigail way back when, did he not? However, if this turns non-platonic... gross. She could literally be his daughter.

• Members

I kind feel like if/when Austin Peck returns it'll be like when Becky on Roseanne started dating Mark again and Darlene commented, "All right! Old stupid's back!" For as much as I've trashed Ausdumb over the years, I feel just awkward having an Austin that can articulate thoughts and emotions. I want the dumbass Austin back.

And the Abby/Austin scenes were really awkward I thought, I didn't like it at all.

I missed the EJami sex but in today's flashbacks it looked like really hot sex.

• Members

Chandler & Ali have a wonderful, natural dynamic.

That sex scene was rather graphic, now that I think of it.

james scott left me underwhelmed throughout most of this. Chandler stunned me. Ali played it so, so different from anything else she has ever done and she pulled it out.

As for Abby & Austin... its, interesting.

• Members

Who is knocking Sweet Valley High?!

I enjoyed the Abby-Peepaw Austin scene. Don't get me wrong, I'm not shipping those two or anything. But I'm interested to see where the story is going.

The EJ-Sami scene... damn. Both were defiled by that entire encounter.

• Members

RE EJ/Sami sex & Will catching them, no matter how you feel about it - it was a damn soapy moment. And a much needed one on this dull show.

Austin/Abby... i feel like it could go somewhere unexpected and be interesting; so far these writers have yet to show they can do that.

Archived