• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

What a boring episode of OC.

Vicki is just pure trash. Her boyfriend wanted her daughter to be beat and she's just like whatever I love him. Truly disgusting and vile and says everything about the type of person she is.

Tamra and Vicki are insecure and placing that blame on heather who while yes is prim and proper doesn't really judge them. Nothing like they do her.

• Members

I disagree - Vicki and Tamra just want to have fun with Heather... yet all Heather has done this year is one-up them or prove to them how wrong they are... it's annoying and I see why Vicki and Tamra are getting irritated. Also, it wasn't Heather's place to talk to Eddie about children like that, when Tamra was crying and confiding in her.

• Members

Vicki and Tamra want to force heather to have fun their way. Maybe getting trashed and dancing in bars isn't her thing? So what. She has had lots of fun with them over the seasons but that's just not the girl she is and that's fine. And it's fine that's who they are. I think that they need a new target and have always gone after the new girls before and didn't want to do that again so they choose to make an issue with heather because Gretchen was gone.

• Members
Huh? She was all up in Kim's personal space in Miami. Don't let your love for all things Nene, cloud your judgement

FRihRF1.jpg

She was directly in Kim's face shouting and had to be physically pulled back. Its laughable that you talk about Kenya calling Poorsha a whore after only retaliating to calling her when Kenya's character was attacked with that word and much worse, yet Nene was downright nasty to Kim in all their fights, slut shaming her as well

• Members
You are just stanning right?

You know that ain't true.

"waving your hands" = violently invading someone's personal space in an aggressive way. She should have got the heat down tbh after all she charged Kim abd got up out of her seat to do it. We all know how she feels about such behavior lol.

• Members

And don't forget when Nene invaded Kandi's space s2 and tried to provoke her into an argument over the Tardy for the Party.

None of these women are immune when it comes to provoking because they've all done it at one point or another. It's the nature of the beast on these shows.

And is anyone watching POORsha on The View? Is she playing the victim as usual or is she playing smart and apologizing for her action?

And speaking of Porsha, anyone see the articles out about her claiming that Kordell beat her? I'm finding this odd that all this is coming out when it's getting around time from contract renewal and she supposedly has fan support on her side. I don't believe anything this desperate woman says, and I'm hoping Kordell drags her ass back into court and makes a fool out her again.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Nevermind. I just read via Twitter what Porsha said on The View. She supposedly said that she's suing Kenya because the scepter was "heavy" and could've been used as a weapon. She did the usual, say she was bullied all her life, and said that there is time for Kenya and her to "make up." :rolleyes:

:lol: This b*tch is laced with failure. Who is her attorney? Does she really think this'll stand up in the court of law? The more this woman opens her mouth, more she implicates herself and looks stupid. Boy, I cannot wait to see her 1 on 1 special this Sunday. tongue.png