Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

The rumormill has started for RHOA: http://straightfromthea.com/2014/05/01/season-7-the-real-housewives-of-atlanta-cast/

According to that, Sheree will be back if she accepts a huge paycut. She left making 400,000 and she asked for 200,000 to return (which IMO is reasonable), but they are trying to negotiate giving her less money. Considering how much she delivered each season and how much we know she'll bring if she comes back, give her the 200,000. That's not much money...If it's true that all 6 are back (including Porsha) then I'll be pissed. I just don't want to waste another season watching Porsha and it makes me sick to think such a childish stunt worked in saving her job.

I do love that they asked Kim to return and she said hell to the no lol. I think we all expected that.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Sheree can have Porsha's spot and I want a new woman. I wanted Sheree off the show but I want her back to see her and Nene shade each other. Kenya's feud with Nene is lackluster compared to the classic Nene/Kim/Sheree dynamic.

• Members

I'm actually glad Sheree is returning because I feel like she's the only one that is able to knock Nene down a peg or two (besides Marlo). And WHOREsha is considered being invited back? rolleyes.gif So now Bravo is encouraging/rewarding violence? If I was Kenya, I'd resign on and episode one would consist of me dog-walking Porsha from Decatur, to Sandy Springs, to Buckhead, to Bankhead. I'd do the same at the reunion too and dare Bravo to fire me because I'd simply bring up the Porsha incident from the previous season.

This is a rare incident where I'm endorsing violence. Kenya better whoop that stupid, illiterate bi*ch's ass if she's brought back. At least then, Porsha will have a legitimate storyline.

So now we know that all the other HWs will start getting slap crazy too, to save their jobs and they can simply use Porsha as an example why they did so. Bravo potentially bring Porsha back is opening up Pandora's Box.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

I am loving this new trend of bringing back former housewives. I think it's good to rest certain people for awhile and then bring them back. Just like soap opera characters. I have high hopes for Dina's return to Jersey, and I'm even looking forward to Kelly Bensimon's brief appearance on NYC this season (I wouldn't want her back as a regular though). Sheree back to ATL? That would ruffle NeNe's feathers and I would love to see it!

Now all we need is for Jill Zarin to return to NYC for the ultimate resurgence (although Danielle to NJ would be pretty epic too!)

• Members

Im telling you, Season 7 needs to be, Kenya, Nene, Sheree, Marlo, Cynthia, Kandi and new chick. Kenya, Marlo and Cynthia vs Nene, Sheree and new girl would be epic with Kandi in the middle

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Sheree and Nene won't make up because Nene sees herself as above her. Plus, Sheree won't get over those shady insults Nene keeps making about her over the years. If anything, it'll be everyone v. Nene.

I do like your new cast but I want Kandi to be on next season too. I think she's earned her peach for next season, especially, after threatening to "drag" Mal. :P

• Members
Did you see Sheree's recent WWHL appearance? She had kind words to say about Nene. Nene called in and was also very encouraging and nice to her. They will never be best friends but for the sake of the show, neither is above acting like they've made up and are cool only to have their story be about them turning on each other. Nene did that for three seasons straight with Kim and she WENT IN on her big time. Plus I think Sheree knows that her way back to the spotlight is to piggyback on Nene. She'll use her and then turn on her when need be

Not including Kandi was an oversight. She definitely has earned her veteran peach status and needs to stay

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I saw it but the following weeks, Nene insulted Sheree (again) on her 1 on 1 special, calling her a man. And I don't see Sheree feuding with Kenya because Kenya has said numerous times via Twitter that Sheree & Kim have both reached out to her and they all get along. Kenya will be smart and snag Sheree and use her to annoy Nene.

And I'm glad we both agree that Phaedra needs to go. She brings nothing to the show IMO.

• Members

Don't forget Kandi! If Phaedra were to be cut (and I wouldn't mind if she was), I wonder who her closest buddy would become. Sheree never seemed close to anyone, except for that brief lovefest with Kim. 'Cuz Kim and Sheree look so alike, dontchaknow.

• Members
Absolutely. The show really cant milk this stupid Kenya/Apollo/Phaedra triangle for three seasons straight and really that is ALL she has going for her. I really dont care to see her as a single mother dealing with a man going back to jail

• Members

I see Kandi growing close to the new girl or she'd hang with Cynthia and Kenya. Or Sheree seeing as she invited Sheree to her wedding and she attended.

Phaedra being single would be worse than anything. Her story would consist of her struggling to decided if she should stay with Apollo, feigning like she had nothing to do with it (when we all know she's lying), and her blaming all things wrong in her life on Kenya. Nope. Bye, boo. Phaedra needs to go.