Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Luann was dragged in that last episode and she's not a wife because she brings nothing to the table but fakery. For once Aviva called her out on the ish. She NEVER takes a position. She stays straddling the fence and pretending like shes above it all...like she's somehow above the fray.

Sonja was absolutely hilarious when she dug into that drag queen hot mess "can't remember a f*cking thing" --- That is Luann in essence. Phony as a 2 dollar bill. She goes from screeching at Aviva that she doesn't have to take a side to tell Sonja she does have opinions. Which one is it? That's why Ramona and Bethenny had no time or patience for bs.

I think Ramona throws that glass cuz its the only logical thing left in her mind to do since she's so far from Kristin and she's probably tipsy and angry. Doesn't mean its the best move ever but I don't think it makes her the worst person ever.

That scene with Kristin and the modeling guy was very painful/awkward to watch. Kinda sad that someone as pretty as that is already considered "used goods" and old in the world of modeling. But at the same time I really didn't feel bad for her or girls like her who choose that path as a "career". Sorry but thats where my level for ladies like Ramona and Bethanny and Alex rises. They know true work and what a real job entails. Same for Carole and Heather. Yes being a mom is a job but its not a career.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Carlos King (Executive Producer) Interview:

He said Mynique was offered a gig as a HW in season 5, but turned them down. He also said that Marlo has had the choice to be a housewife or a friend, but she has chosen to be a friend. He said she has big things in the pipeline and that he LOVES Marlo. I tend to believe this. Many say Marlo is desperate and an opportunist, but it doesn't mesh with what we saw on screen. She missed too many high profile events for someone "desperate" to be on screen.

See, I feel like once Christina left the show was done. She was the great stabilizer. I didn't love the new wives, but even if they were perfect Christina was too perfect for it to work without her so soon into it's run.

• Members

Agreed. She should be holding an apple. The fact that her and Jacques are no longer is besides the fact.

Is this the first time a housewife is in the credits (OC's new girl) for a whole month before they actually make an appearance? They could've done an opening with 4 ladies like NJ's season two.

• Members

I'd say Luann's role is very much like Marysol's role in Miami S3... technically a friend of the housewives, but had just as much screentime as the actual housewives.

I watched the NYC episode and I'm sort of on Ramona's side with the wine throwing. It was a friendly toss of wine on someone who was in a spa... it washes off and she playfully did it for the cameras... it wasn't malicious and it wasn't like they were at a cocktail party in dresses (i.e. Tamra). I didn't see how it was a big deal. Same with next week - looks like Kristen gets them wet and Ramona pours her drink on her again while she's in water. I'm curious to see if she throws the whole glass and makes her bleed (which is too much), or if she just throws the actual wine and Kristen gets hurt another way.

• Members

RHOA Part 3 Reunion will be 2 hours long. I wonder if it's an hour and a half of regular reunion and 30 minutes for Porsha? I can't imagine her deserving or being able to fill 30 minutes. I hope it's like when Kim missed the RHOBH reunion and they interviewed her, but I don't believe it was a long segment.

• Members

Throwing liquor on someone is degrading. Its like saying you are beneath me. There are some instances where I think a drink thrown is warranted but this definitely was not one of them. It wasn't that serious for Ramona to throw her drink on Kristen, whom she's made clear is not her friend. It was wrong and out of line and should have been followed up with an apology. There is absolutely NO excusing throwing a wine glass at her, to the point where she ends up bleeding. Ramona is dead wrong with that. I really hope she owns up to to her behavior and apologizes bc she is skating on Nene territory and I don't want to be over her either

Edited by Cheap21