Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

So because Kenya was holding something heavy that was nowhere near her, she's suing her for assault? If anything she's making a case for Kenya, since she's labeling it a weapon and SHE aggressively snatched it out of Kenya's hands. What a moron. And I'm sorry, but in life we're all put in situations where you are "provoked" and how you respond it on you. Like Andy said, there have been arguments so much more serious and heated than this and the women were professional enough not to fight. There was no reason to suspect Porsha would do this.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

She's claiming she and her lawyer are entertaining the idea. I wouldn't put it past Porsha, but if she goes this route, Bravo will really be done with her because they'll all end up being subpoenaed and dragged into the situation too; however, it won't end pretty for Porsha because Kenya is their investment, she isn't going anywhere, and I think production will side with her in the case.

Porsha was winning until she opened her mouth. Expect for Bravo/Andy to finish her off and tank any backing she currently has on the 1 on 1 special. Andy is gonna hit her with the hard hitting questions to again save his investment, Kenya, and I don't blame him if he does so. Porsha should've verbally read Kenya for filth and left the show with her head held high. Now she's about to emerge as "Boo-Boo the fool" with this press tour.

• Members

Trailer for Kandi's wedding is up! I'm officially in love with Todd's mom! "You got the wrong one now, bitch!" Apparently Todd also has Nene and Porsha's lawyer? I'm assuming this lawyer is actually paid for by Bravo? Either way this spinoff looks good!

http://www.bravotv.com/blogs/the-dish/first-look-at-kandi-burruss-wedding-special

• Members

wow, just saw the View segment to see Poorsha LIE about what happened. Im sure she's seen the videotape a dozen times since it aired yet she got the facts wrong. And bullying? Get the F out of here dumb ho. Cant believe she called the props weapons. When did Kenya attack or threaten to attack her with them?

Edited by Cheap21