Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

IMO, nobody got served or whatever in the first scene of the second part of the reunion. Kenya probably "won" the segment by default of being the least immature of the group (outside of Cynthia). Nene, Phadra and Kandi came off looking like stupid shrews for their pushing-it defense of Porsha. Nene's fake sleeping came off as immature as the use of say ... props. She's lucky some stupid -itch didn't snap and drag her by her weave "for her antics."

Cynthia "blows with the wind"? Cynthia would be easier served serving Nene like Nene wants. Everybody except Peter is Team Nene, and the majority of the fans are anti-Kenya.

• Members

RH of Melbourne!

What a satisfying conclusion. Just like RHOV Season 1, this show had 10 episodes of perfection that had a beginning, middle and end to a delicious arc where all scores are settled.

Janet was held to account and exposed as a big gossip who, to her credit, copped to all of it and got over slagging off Gina. Janet may have been the oldest cast member, but she is certainly young at heart, in both positive and negative ways.

Chyka continues to be the gold standard in straight shooting, kind, fresh and fun. I like that she said to Janet that she needed to watch her gossipy ways. Chyka is very fair and that was welcome.

Jackie, hilarious as always with her kooky ways. She got very lucky finding her husband, they are a very natural fit, and she seems appreciative of it all.

Lydia continues to think she is more important, smarter and hotter than she is. And she's also quite the bitch as she imitated the other ladies posing at Andrea's book shoot. She should well know that the 'skinny arm' pose isn't Chyka's trademark...with her thick arms it should be Lydia's standard. Thick arms, thick waist, thick head.

Andrea...what a humourless bitch.

Gina concludes on top, fabulous and unapologetic. What a winner.

What a great season, the reunion should be spicy.

• Members

With a total of 10 episodes, the first season of Melbourne ended and it was amazing. I really wish some of the US series would go back to shorter seasons bc more drama filled episodes in this condensed format works better than tons of filler added in to stretch it out to almost 20.

Can I reiterate that Lydia is a brainless twit and I cant stand her? I thought it was low of her and Andrea to be talking about how they were refusing to go to Gina's event bc they don't like her. Forget about Gina, it was about a good cause. Lydia looked especially awful when she was mocking Gina's cancer story and saying she didn't want to hear it in her talking heads

I liked that Janet and Gina patched things up. Sometimes you say things in the head of the moment that you don't mean so I like that Gina called her up to explain herself and confirm that she was still her friend and wanted her at the event. Glad Janet went but ugh to Frik and Frak being bitches trying to make her feel awful for supporting Gina. Those two are miserable!

I really love Chyka's energy and love her scene with Gina. She reminds me a bit of Deshawn Snow from season 1 of ATL. I hope the producers don't view her as too boring and drop her next year

Jackie's mom is fabulous. Its too bad she only showed up in the finale

The Gina vs Andrea confrontation was awesome. Clearly Andrea had already made up her mind and came looking to prove she was Queen B and she failed miserably. She was so lame, she had a Gina list which was her script of what she had to say to her. When Gina wouldn't follow along, she didn't know what to say and stuck to her "script" and looked stupid as hell in the process. Gina apologized to her yet that still wanst enough. She is so outraged that Gina called her a c-nt yet she acknowledges that Jackie called Gina that as well, yet thinks that's perfectly fine.

1nz95f.gif2pzcsqo.gif

My queen slayed her

Im glad Janet got called out on all the sh-t stirrer she's done. Gina was right in that she is weak and the only way for her to survive in this group of woman was to join the aggressors so she wouldn't be picked on. Im glad she started to own this a bit at the end and even in her talking head she says she loves to gossip.

Overall good season and finale. I hope this gets a reunion and if so, the two bitches need to be roasted

ETA: DyatimeFan, I see you posted while I was gathering my thoughts and making my gifs. ITA on all accounts as you can see by my commentary..lol

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Gina is so far from common. I think her career as a lawyer is what makes her so unbeatable in the confrontations. it was almost comical how these wives would lie on her and she'd perfect remember what REALLY happened, with flashbacks to prove it! They based an entire season of gossip that was misconstrued when passed down. It was an epic season. If Gina were on Beverly Hills those Richard's sisters and Brandi would want to kill her.

• Members
She makes Phaedra look like an absolute joke. You are right in how comical it is how these women keep coming for her, yet Gina keeps shutting them down and making them feel stupid in the process. The way she owned Andrea this week was embarrassing for Andrea.

IA, I really need for her to visit BH and read a few hos. They would not know how to handle her