Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

For me, it isn't about inviting Porsha back because she was justified. If they invite her back, it will be because they think there's potential in the Kenya vs. Porsha feud next season. If Kenya walks, then Porsha will probably be shown the door, sadly.

On another note -

Just watched the reunion a second time. Did anyone else think it was weird that when Andy went to see Kenya, we didn't see her in her dressing room? Andy also left her room very quickly and didn't really seem upset or concerned. Also, when he spoke to Porsha, she was wearing a different outfit and her hair looked different, as if it had all been filmed later or out of order. Not sure why they would do that, but it just seemed weird.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

If Kenya leaves I wonder what they'll do. As we saw this past season, they auditioned several women and didn't find one cast member. It takes something specific to work for THIS show, as opposed to the others. I do like the suggestion of Victoria Rowell, but I'm not sure if she'll still in their radar. That's who they need. I believe the rumors of wanting Sheree back speak to the difficulty of casting for this show with so many other ATL shows going on.

My always changing season 6 cast is: Kenya, Nene, Kandi, Cynthia, Marlo, Sheree, Phaedra

I personally wouldn't include Phaedra again, but based on the reunion and WWHL, it seems Bravo and Phaedra are both fine with being on screen with Apollo's problems. I wouldn't add another new wife because this show doesn't need it. It has women already there capable of being slotted in. Marlo has a home to film in and actually lives in Atlanta. Plus she's friends with Kenya so Kenya gets a person to film with. Kandi and Marlo have also made up and been hanging out so that is another person Marlo can film with, Cynthia too. With Sheree there is no telling where she will land, but we know Sheree can bring it even in a two-bedroom section 8 apartment.

Of course this won't happen, but I'm interested in seeing where things go. For one, I KNOW Marlo won't be made a full housewife. I feel Nene will ban that, although she would be perfect.

ETA:

Something interesting in regards to RHONY is that Heather's blog states that Ramona using Aviva as an excuse for missing her party was just for the show. She said Ramona sent her flowers and text her the real reason and that she supports Ramona and completely understands her behavior around this time. My guess is that this is when the stuff with Mario started heating up.

Edited by Chris B

• Members

Phaedra seemed like she didn't even care about Apollo. She said something to the effect that she had no idea what was going on and would be watching with the rest of us as if that's not her husband. She also sais "Hell no" when asked if she was his lawyer. Apollo's accomplice got sentenced to five years yesterday and he was her boss. He is going away for a long time. Phaedra will divorce him and play the betrayed wife next season. I might be here for it because she was boring this season..

• Members

RHNYC

Aviva...what a nutjob, but what an epic nutjob for this franchise. She is a delight in her single white female craziness. Her compulsions and hypocritical behaviour rocks each episode. We love to watch this brand of crazy don't we? Because it isn't dangerous like Kelly Bensimon...it is laughable.

The scenes with Heather and her husband and son when they found out about his ears? Authentic housewives at its best. That little guy has been through the ringer, as have Heather and Jonathan. Do I ever wish them well.

Carole bores me to be perfectly honest. But for this fight with Aviva I honestly don't know what she's got going for her on this show. The look on her face when Aviva whipped out the galley edition of her book was priceless. She was horrified.

Ramona, I think, was in the midst of Mario cheating on her when this was filmed because when she and Sonja were sorting out their conflict Sonja said "I guess you're just taking it out on me."

Speaking of Sonja...who I have always found enjoyable...girlfriend is delusional as hell. A crowd of 10,000 would come to see her in Mykonos? Bookings in Berlin and St. Tropez? I really don't think so. She doesn't see any of her ideas through. Harry, Ramona, LuAnn...all of whom like her, all said it to her face. Flipping out about that was defensive and stupid.

LuAnn...perfection. She is a housewife, she should be holding an apple. She is divine this season. Hell, the captions don't even refer to her as a friend of the housewives.

Kristin... Meh. She's pretty, but not adding much except being a punching bag for Aviva and Ramona.

But what a great season so far after the awful BH season we all endured.

• Members

AGREE with so much here (except that I love Carole!). Honestly, it makes me happy to watch RHONY right now. And LuAnn is bitchtastic perfection. Jacques (LuAnn: "Jahhhhhhhhhhh-kuh") unfortunately caught an attack of the uglies this season.

• Members

I think Kristen handled both Ramona and Aviva well.

Aviva seemed to snap out of her crazy personality when Kristen pointed out that people have told her she was crazy and she is just proving them right. I like that Kristen didn't need to get down and dirty, she just let Ramona and Aviva hang themselves.