Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
I actually see Cynthia's side. She has let Nene disrespect her for a long time. Yes they are friends and have always joked amd been cool but Nene has definitely walked over her! Cynthia not having an opinion was fine when she was co signing Nene but now it is a problem I truly do think Cynthia forgave Nene but Nene had some SHADY ASS confessional comments and blogs. I can see why Cynthia felt some type of way. On the other hand this behavior has gone unchecked for so long that if I was Nene I would be totally flabbergasted and question Cynthia's motives as well. I see both sides.

• Members

As for Mama Joyce. I truly cant stand her and she seemed drunk and/or high. She ruined Part 2 for me

Kenya.... girl I need you to do better with your comebacks. I did chuckle when she said "the moose has spoken" and Nene owned it and said "Yes she has" :lol:

Phaedra.... girl bye with your criminal husband. In the preview on Watch What Happens I see Apollo comes for Kenya hard next week.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Why is Apollo still coming for Kenya? It was clear from his middle-of-the-night texts that he wanted a piece of her and she wasn't interested. It amazes me how much mileage Apollo and Phaedra have gotten out of that. Even though Apollo has admitted he was lying people STILL act like she wants him.

• Members
Kenya wasn't looking at him and he was like " Look at me Kenya I am talking to you!" He said she better hope he doesnt go to jail because she will lose her job. He says he has made her and been her storyline for two years. Also says as much as she talks about him on her interviews she need to start paying him. Kenya doesnt respond and pays him dust. Edited by Eric83

• Members

I couldn't tell if Mama Joyce was drunk or just trying too hard.

As for Nene/Cynthia, I think Nene put her ass in place with the Instagram posts, especially the text screenshot. I guess I can see Cynthia being mad if Nene put something shady in her blog but Nene is right, they squashed that beef and hung out MANY times…and you can't say Nene is making that up, because Cynthia was steady posting it all over social media to. So for Cynthia to get so worked up about it now that she stopped talking to Nene and didn't sit next to her at the reunion seems a little false. It feels to me that she knew Nene was over her and, like Nene said, she blows in the wind, and decided to hop to team Kenya because she has no chance.

That being said - I think it's obvious Nene really cared/cares about Cynthia and this falling out has hit her hard. She wouldn't have done the Instagram stuff with anyone else. This friendship meant something to her.

Kenya is so stupid and I'm glad Nene called her out. "If you can't get along with Cynthia, you can't get along with anyone"….Bitch, YOU didn't get along with Cynthia for most of last season so what the [!@#$%^&*] are you talking about? Glad Nene checked that.

Also LMAO at Kenya's dusty self using Kim's "moose" line. She got nowhere with that because Nene just owned it. "The moose has spoken" "YES SHE HAS". I live. I absolutely live.

Edited by Mr. Vixen

• Members

If anything, Apollo needs to acknowledge that Kenya made him. Before she even appeared on the show, Apollo was a non-entity. Really, all the husbands were non-entities before Kenya came on this show with the exception of Peter and Gregg; however, Kenya's story last season helped increase their parts on camera. So if anyone made anybody, it'd be Kenya. Without her, Apollo would still be the cute ex-con in the background that sucked on pickles and participated willing in his wife's buffoonery. Kenya acknowledging Apollo at least made him somewhat of a interesting character even though I personally don't care for him.

Moving onto the reunion, I think that Kenya stung Nene when she called Marlo's name. That's a sore spot for her. She did quickly shut up when Kenya mentioned her name. And once again, I find it odd that Nene, the champion of nonviolence, was so quick to say she'd get Porsha to "get" Kenya. But should we be surprised? This is the woman that choked Kim at Target back in s2 and attempted to do so again in s3 on the bus to Miami.

Phaedra calling Kenya "barren" was disgusting and gross. To throw something like that someone's face is low. Kenya's no angel but Phaedra took it to an all time low ... again.

Mama Joyce was TOO extra tonight for me. She really was thinking she was up there auditioning for a peach. I find it odd too that she doesn't condone violence, but she was quick to say that she's still capable of dragging wigs or whatever she said. And Kandi needs to realize that checking your parents every now and then is not a bad thing. Had she done what she did to her mother tonight, she would've cut out all the agony and pain she's endured these past few months. Mama Joyce does need to cool it though because she's gonna run up on the wrong one and she's gonna get ass dragged too.

Cynthia/Nene situation, I think Cynthia came out smelling like roses and handled it like a lady. She didn't get out of character and get loud, which shows class. She stated her opinion and left the ball in Nene's court. Nene, however, did not come off well too. How she said that she feel "no one give a sh*t" about her Cynthia's relationship just shows that her 15 minutes are drying up. You can tell that Andy is growing tired of the monster he helped create.

• Members
It was obvious during the reunion show...NeNe is just not comfortable with emotions & vulnerability. That's why she was on guard & defensive. But she is hurt too.

NeNe also tweeted that Cynthia will think of her every time she looks at her (Cynthia) wedding photos. I wonder if she lent her some money to pay for it.