Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

If that's the case, then Nicki is just as ignorant as Porsha. Nobody addressed it when I brought it up before, but my question is: Where does it stop? If we say Porsha was bullied and provoked, then what is stopping Nene for punching Kenya and saying she was provoked? What is to stop Phaedra from slapping the dog [!@#$%^&*] out of Kenya because she was provoked? Going towards the past, would Kim have been wrong to punch Nene when she got in her face during the season 3 bus ride?

It's just all so hypocritical and using justification like that is never done fair. Either it's wrong to physically assault someone on these shows or it's not, period. I'm not saying fire somebody for it, but don't try and act like they were justified when they weren't. The fact of the matter is that people hate Kenya and thats why it's ok. Compared to how Nene has viciously attacked Kim in the past and other extremely heated arguments that DIDN'T result in violence, this proves that Porsha simply isn't mature enough to handle this environment. I can understand fighting on some occasions (example: Joanna earned that slap from Adriana), but not this one. Kenya didn't do shyt.

• Members

Please. Kenya didn't attack anybody. What Kenya did is no different from what everyone else does on these reunion shows. Even by this shows standards she didn't come nearly as hard as other HWs have in the past. Porsha wanted to turn up from the moment she sat down and she got her wish.

• Members

Ah, Danielle... a perfect villianess on New Jersey. She handled the gang up on her during the season 2 reunion like a pro.

While I understand why Porsha went after Kenya, I think her throwing a tantrum like a two year old is what turned me off. I watch the housewives to see snarky putdowns, not brawls.

• Members

I guess I'm at a point in life where I see it as either

1) Porsha could have stood up for herself and put Kenya in her place

OR

2) Stayed silent like a punk and let Kenya continue to walk all over her spreading vicious gossip and probably lies.

For me I get furious when I know someone is blatantly lying or saying the most ridiculous things (just for the sake of attention). Not saying I would have reacted the same way Porsha did but I can understand why she reacted that way. Kenya pushed her buttons and she reacted. Same way Phaedra wanted to "slap the dog sh*t" out of Kenya and probably would have IF Kenya had done anything suspect with Apollo on that trip.

• Members

Porsha was doing the same thing to Kenya. That's where the double standard comes in. Just like any reunion where everybody talks shyt about the other, Porsha and Kenya were BOTH talking about each other. However, Kenya did not say a thing to or about Porsha until SHE came for her. She was the one talking about her rotten vagina, how her relationship with Walter was fake (which I don't believe) and other stuff. Kenya defended herself and Porsha couldn't handle it.

• Members

People are simplifying the situation as if they only watched a 30 second video of the event which I'm guessing most did.

Crazy -itch has a horn and a wand. -itch is crazy.

I probably would have flipped, too, if some crazy -itch was all up in my face.

What actually happened isn't that simple.

Kenya had props, sure. Kenya was being obnoxious, sure. That said, Kenya was taking many insults from all of these women - in fact, most of the women were hitting low first - and SHE didn't resort to violence to handle it. Porsha was dishing it out to Kenya a helluva lot before Kenya went in on her about rumors.

• Members

At the end of the day, the ONLY person I feel should complain about the props was Cynthia. She was the only person greatly affected by them and she didn't even seem bothered. Everyone, with the exception of POORsha, was laughing at the props. Andy admitted that in this video and then some:

http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-11/videos/ask-andy-rhoa-reunion-special

• Members

POORsha is gonna be on The View this upcoming week.

http://www.usnews.com/news/entertainment/articles/2014/04/25/housewives-star-to-discuss-brawl-on-the-view

I'm sure dumbass Whoopi and Sherri will continue to justify her actions. Great. Just what we need. The media airing women (especially black women) on a public forum embracing ignorance. :rolleyes: The media loves buffoonery and Porsha will give it to them and then some.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

THANK YOU! The outrage is because people hate Kenya, not because they feel Porsha is justified. If Kenya said she blacked out when Porsha said she had a fake boyfriend and rotten vagina and then physically attacked her, NO ONE would say she was justified. It's so transparent.

• Members

Chris B --- Boy, you had me the entire time until the end... why do you think it was ok for Adriana to slap Joanna?

Sorry, the quote function isn't working... but that was supposed to be a direct reply to your original post about fighting is not acceptable and you have to draw the line or pay the consequences, etc.

Edited by alwaysAMC