Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I finally caught up on my housewives last night...

OC:

I may be in the minority, but I'm really loving Shannon. She's a natural on camera and she's neurotic and ready to snap. Makes for great TV!!! And that poor husband of hers, who btw is quite attractive. I said it before, but Shannon really reminds me of Marysol in looks and somewhat personality.

Vicki continues to be one of my favorites housewives ever... she is a total nut and perfect for this show. I love her antics.

Heather and Terry both are starting annoy me. I see what Tamra and Vicki are talking about here... I couldn't stand it either.

NYC:

Team Heather! Love that bitch. And her husband!

Aviva is nuts in a wonderful way. I loved her crazy commentary on what certain people ask after having babies. Her face was priceless.

Ramona is always fun to watch - she's crazy. I worry about Sonja though... she's a mess.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Adriana tried to remove herself from the situation and left the room. Joanna aggressively chased her down the hall and grabbed her arm to turn her around. I would've slapped the dog shyt out of her too.

Shannon is GREAT! I love the fact that she doesn't seem to realize she's filming a reality show and isn't filtered AT ALL. She reminds me of the old school housewives before everything became so calculated.

• Members

^Ok, good point... she did try to remove herself from the situation and was followed. Makes sense.

Yes!!! Shannon is perfect so far. I already can't wait for her second season just to see how she reacts to her first season - does she filter herself and strategize or not? I'm also looking forward to her WWHL appearance, assuming Andy has her on.

• Members

Furthermore, the Adriana/Joanna slap was right around the time when Bravo allegedly wrote in the "no violence" policy in the housewives contracts following the HUGE BBW scandal--Evelyn & her pet, Nia, attacking Jennifer; the backlash of that fight supposedly pushed Bravo (and VH1, which is why you only get a sample of fights on LAHH & BBW shows) into added the clause into the shows so that's why they probably went unscathed.

Only network you are gonna get full blown ratchetness is Oxygen and that's because BGC is somewhat rooted in violence.

Had Porsha dragged Kenya during the season then she might've gotten her contract renewed, but the fact that she did it at the reunion in front of her bosses is what is real gutter butt, and people fail to see that. Everyone knows that the reunions are tryouts and you need to show all out, but you are not supposed to get physical. It's like working a 9 to 5. You can shade your co-workers when the boss isn't there, but you don't do it in front of them.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members
I phrased what I meant to say wrong. She has discussed it twice since it aired. Why did she need to discuss it with the paparazzi when there is a pending case against Porsha and she already released a formal statement?

She wasn't talking to paparazzi before it aired so it's not surprising that she isn't after.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

The same reason she feels the need to discuss everything else. She has no problems keeping her mouth shut any other time when it concerns others business...hopefully she learned her lesson.

Edited by PJA

• Members

I read that. Alex McCord said RHONJ was premiering June 2nd, but these new reports say it wouldn't be until after Teresa's sentencing in July. I think it would only be fair to her to wait, because any promos showing her potentially in a bad light will only make things worse for her. I think this is why they shouldn't be airing three series at once. They could've held off on Orange County and put New York on Mondays and then wait until ATL was up and put Orange County on Sundays with Married To Medicine.

• Members

RHOC

Shannon...I knew I called it right. She is insufferable and that marriage of hers is one that is going to implode before the decade is over.

Vicki, Tamra, Heather...they're all enjoyable to me. OC is the OG of this franchise and it's never a chore to watch. And I appreciate that after enduring BH.