Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

This first look at RHOA Reunion Part 2 is annoying me. Meme - as well as Kandi and Phaedra - are acting like Porsha was just responding to the vicious attack of the horn and wand. Please gurls. Porsha got turned up because of Kenya bringing up the rumor and touching it up with some of the same language Porsha was using [on Kenya]. Props to Cynthia for not playing into that silly junk and putting out the fact that she didn't feel like there was a threat to her OR PORSHA due to the props.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm disappointed in Kandi for going along with that chit.

Kenya is one of the biggest fakes I've ever seen on Bravo BUT these silly gurls gathering like a flock to support bullchit like that (first being the pajama party debacle being Kenya's fault instead of a turned up for no reason and instigating Nene's fault; AND, now, no, no Porsha didn't get turned up because Kenya was giving her a taste of her own medicine verbally, NO poor Porsha was just reacting to the threat of imminent violence) makes me root for Kenya.

• Members

YAAAASSSSSS for Kenya calling Nene out on trying to orchestrate a gang up on Phaedra at last year's reunion. She is so phony. Her friendship with Phaedra is as fake as Kenya's with Marlo.

Phaedra disgusted me saying Kenya was barren. B-tch shut up. No man wanted to married your ass eithee you had to pay an illiterate ex con to be your man. Girl bye!

• Members

Bravo had a First Look where they showed the first segment of tomorrow's episode.

Here what's happened:

Kenya and Cynthia on one side. Nene, Kandi and Phaedra on the other.

Andy redeems his recent comments as it seems at the taping he sent Porsha home because she said she wasn't ready to handle the reunion. Says Physical Violence is not the answer.

Kenya defends herself, points out in Anguilla they had a similar fight and she twirled away.

Cynthia doesn't feel that Kenya was going to hit Porsha with the props although Nene and Phaedra was trying to take it there (Andy wasn't buying it) Cynthia says no one should be throwing hands.

Kenya feels it was a set up mentions that Nene calls her before the reunion last year trying to get Phaedra. Nene starts to go off as Andy looks pissed (he doesn't like behind the scenes stunts for the cameras)

Nene says she won't be talking to Kenya anymore, says don't make her get Porsha.

Kenya says don't make her get Marlo.

Kenya & Phaedra went back and forth about being a head doctor. Phaedra said she may be a head Dr but Kenya will never be a housewive because she doesn't t have a husband. Kenya says she's not worried because someone's husband strays. Phaedra says he's not going to stray with a barren woman.

The end

• Members

I'm so glad that Kenya dragged they asses. And I keep telling y'all that Phaedra is a vile ass woman. Her insults go to two things--slut-shaming OR being barren. Outside of that, Phaedra is not as witty as many portray. I'm hoping Apollo, when he appears, buries himself even further, thus further proving Kenya's innocence and putting even more egg and Fauxdra's face.

• Members

Just watched. Kenya ain't drag nobody. She had nobody on her side but weak ass Cynthia who, had she still been friends with Nene, would have been on Porsha's side with everyone else. The only reason she was on Team Kenya is because her and Nene fell out and like Nene said, Cynthia will blow whichever way the wind blows. She has no backbone and her opinion could not be any less relevant.

If anything, Nene dragged Kenya. I lived her her "This is your second reunion…How many phone calls have you gotten?" line and I loved that it had Kandi and Phaedra dying. I love that Kenya was trying to stir [!@#$%^&*] up between Nene and Phaedra and neither were having it. I'm telling you, I LIVE for their budding friendship and I was very impressed that Nene owned up and apologized for making the head doctor comments. You all are always saying Nene never apologizes simply because we don't see it on camera but obviously she does.

Kenya, once again, stuck her nose into a conversation that had nothing to do with her re:Head Doctor and once again Phaedra handed her her ass.

Phaedra, Nene, and Kandi simply don't have time for the before in the ProActiv ad, and I live.

• Members

Maybe she felt she had the moral high ground (after all, Nene, Kandi, and Phae all looked foolish making excuses for Porsha resorting to violence), but I thought Kenya, for the first time, went toe-to-toe verbally with Nene and Phaedra in that first look at Part 2. She even got the last word in with Nene with the Marlo comment.