Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

OC

Heather was OUT of line to go behind Tamra's back to talk to Eddie about what she had said. How dare she! I actually felt bad for her when the blondes were talking about her behind her back, but that move felt like retaliation to stir up sh-t in her marriage

LMAO at Vickie saying Tamra would lose in a fight with Heather. Funny bc its likely true. Heather is good with her words

Vickie is delusional. Team Brianna here. The minute it came out that Brooks told Ryan to hit her, he should have been dead to that family. How dare Vickie choose d--k over whats right?

I thought Heather handled herself well in her sitdown with Tamra. She got her point across without being demeaning or attacking

tumblr_n4rr89rTnN1qk08n1o1_500.gif
OMG, Shannon go away. I cant stand her. She needs to get that stick out of her life. She looks absolutely crazy in her talking heads. She almost reminds me of Kim Richards. They resemble each other and have the same sense of neuroticism

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ramona really shouldn't be talking about Sonja's issues behind her back especially since it is a sore subject with her. Im glad she went and talked to her about it

Sonja's still trying to sell a toaster? What a mess, She's coming across unhinged. Its sad seeing her so delusional about her life and situation.

Im sorry but Carole is not attractive to me at all. She looks a lot older than she is, but I can appreciate that she looks natural.

Is it wrong that I found Harry hot and would totally hit that?

tumblr_n4to6fX7J81qk08n1o1_500.gif

Poor Sonja getting stood up. Ramona was so wrong to get involved in her relationship.

tumblr_n4tolqtHOx1qk08n1o2_250.giftumblr_n4tolqtHOx1qk08n1o4_250.gif

She was so wrong and out of line to throw her drink on Kristen. It wasn't even that serious and did not need to escalate to that level. I saw nothing wrong with Kristen splashing water back at her

tumblr_n4tnj4nTh71rwuk64o1_400.gif

tumblr_n4tnj4nTh71rwuk64o2_400.gif

LMAO at these gifs

Ramona's lucky she was in the water. I think had they been on land, it would be a different story. IA. If I got cut by a glass being thrown in my face, Id have seen red and went in on her. The drink while wrong, is easy to let slide but the glass is totally and completely unacceptable. Kristen should have filed charges against her. If for nothing then to teach her a lesson and hold her accountable for her actions

yeah famous names but Kristen is a nobody. Someone like a Christie Brinkley or Cindy Crawford will always be in demand bc they've reached a level of celebrity status that their age is irrelevant. Kristen however has not. I thought what he had to tell her was very realistic. Edited by Cheap21

• Members
I think its bc the competition is stiffer in NY. As he mentioned a lot of girls move there to get their start. Really not many young up and starters are going to Chicago or ATL to launch a modeling career. There is still businesses there that need faces and with less young talent around, the older women get more of a shot

• Members

SO new girl Kristen rocks the boat that Ramona is on (along with Sonja or some other party from the looks of it) and Singer gets upset/mad and throws her glass at her....sorry but it looks like Kristen instigated that sh*t and I think its totally justified on Ramona's part. If they were on land Ramona probably would have pulled a Porsha and I wouldn't blame her one bit.

And why would Ramona be jealous of Sonja's boy toy? Even if she and Mario were having marital problems at this time Sonja's life is clearly hanging on by a thread and all these different events she's throwing/hosting are just her living in serious denial. That being said Ramona was absolutely wrong for throwing that champagne at her and should have apologized immediately.

• Members

NYC...

I get the feeling Sonja, LuAnn, Ramona, Carole and Aviva all knew around this time about Ramona and Mario's marriage. Just a hunch.

Kristin is a sweet girl with a middling career and a barely average apartment but I like her because she is a nice balance to the luxury and money the others have. There is an economic diversity in NYC that doesn't seem cheap (in comparison to BH with Kim and Brandi's crappy houses).

Sonja is really deluded and needs a a manager...if she had a viable idea or career, which she does not.

Ramona should have expected Kristin to fight back, why would she resist?

Carole's apartment is very bijou and interesting...but she should keep her kitchen.

The contrast between spa experiences was pretty amusing. I am just loving LuAnn this season. She seems so relaxed and happy and her straightforward approach is wonderful. I'm glad she told Sonja she thought she was a bitch for what she was saying and telling Aviva she didn't have to take a position.

Speaking of whom, Aviva has a nice little family there. Reid always seems like he's about to burst, mind you, and seems focused on being as 'cool' as Harry but it seems to be working.

Next week looks good. I still wonder if it is the glass that draws blood from Kristin and not the canoe.

• Members

In Heather's blog she doesn't explicitly say it, but she said that after Ramona skipped her Anniversary Party she sent her an apology text and flowers. Heather said that Aviva excuse was for the show and Ramona privately told her the real reason she wasn't there. I found it interesting that Bravo allowed her to post that since it seems like it's revealing production secrets. I must say, that's impressive that these ladies clearly know and aren't using it against Ramona. Especially considering how she's acting out. All 7 of these ladies are impressing me this season. Viewers might not know it, but they're missing a hell of a season.