Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Definitely good awe. There was a stunned silence in the room.

Honestly, both Nene AND Kenya are coming off poorly. Nene for her smug negativity and Kenya for not being able to capably defend herself.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

The problem with fakdras read is... Look at her life. Her man. Her choices.

I'd rather be single in as perm bank than lying about my pregnancies and standing by a cheating con fan who made me look pathetic.

Kandi killed that reunion. Cynthia would be number two. Then Fakedra, Kenya, Nene.

• Members

Phaedra may be in a bad spot with Apollo but its nothing compared to how pathetically fake and over the top Kenya has become. She may be delivering but at this point she's become a total clown. Its a problem when a lot of people don't take a single word you say seriously. And then on top of that you have this whole baby she so desperately wants to have and the man she so desperately wants to have. Yet she hasn't made any real progress on either of those fronts.

Nene may have a stank attitude but thats because Kenya is acting so fake and phony. From the whole Porsha fiasco to the "Ken Mora across tha street" escapade I'd be over this trick and reunion as well...

• Members
That was low down and an insult to women who use sperm banks. She says Kenya's baby daddy might be an ax murderer or a child molester but this woman has kids by a man who steals social securoty and retirement checks. F-ck her. I dislike her more than Nene.

• Members
Nene was so pressed. I cant with the whole cast lying and backing Nene saying that Kenya lied about Nene screaming and yelling about the star being late to Pillow Talk and then they show it on camera 15 minutes later. She is a hypocrite and cant own up to ANYTHING. Even the apologies she did make were dripped with sarcasm and contempt.

• Members

Kandi seemed close to swinging on Nene when they were discussing Nene dissing Mama Joyce in a blog. She was so angry she was fighting back tears. It made me nervous just watching it.

Phaedra may be a fraud, but she's a ninja with her words. She did indeed demolish Kenya.