Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
the women dont decide where they sit.There's 2 couches and they have to split it down the middle. The two most important figures are typically placed near Andy and production places the rest of the women accordingly. The two this season were obviously Kenya and Nene. Phaedra wasnt going to be placed Kenya so she automatically was put with Nene. Nene and Cynthia had issues going into this reunion, hence why she wasnt placed near Nene. Andy/production likes feuding women on opposite sides for the back and forth shots and it works well to have him as moderator in the middle of that

IA. I find the slut shaming and nasty comments made about infertility to be gross, not to mention taking a shot at any woman that has used a sperm donor and children that have come from one. You are right that its bullying when uses props for comedic effect but its perfectly acceptable for her to get ganged up on verbally attacked. Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Mr. Vixen, are you posting as you watch? Because maybe 15 minutes after Nene and the cast LIED about that, Andy revealed special bonus footage from Pillow Talk,w hich showed Nene saying exactly what Kenya accused her of...

• Members

Okay. So basically...no. Nene didn't say a thing that Kenya said. Kenya said Nene was screaming !@#$%^&*] this and !@#$%^&*] that and I'm the star and !@#$%^&*] her at the producers. That's not at ALL what the clip showed, and you know that. All Nene said was "well I guess we can start, even though the star isn't here...actually the star is here. *wink*"

Nene wasn't even speaking to the producers.

Not at all what Kenya implied. Try again.

Kenya is pathetic. She can't even come up with her own lines. First she stole Kim's moose line and then Marlo's Donald Trump line. She's stupid and ugly. Girl bye.

Edited by Mr. Vixen

• Members

Obviously they weren't going to show Nene talking to producers. I thought it proved her point well. This story has been circulating for months and I believe it. Nene was obviously not mad because Kenya was late. Not mad enough to star war. She was mad at the attention Kenya was getting.

• Members

It was a producer that first came out and leaked the story about Nenes behavior behind the scenes.

All of them have their heads up Nene's asses and no one besides Kenya stands up to her. Kandi only got loud bc she was defending her mother but best believe she doesn't go against Nene. Phaedra hates Kenya so she isn't going to help support get and Cynthia is a mouse who barely talked unless directly addressed

• Members

Trust and believe that Kenya has money. She's getting paid extremely well doing this show. And Nene better hope she makes $20,000 in the next few months or hope she's renewed for next season. I see Bravo pulling all stops to boot LaMoosia off the show. And I find it tacky for a people to toss their "wealth" around.

• Members

I'm so upset because in the preview we saw Nene said "You are the lowest paid, sitting here acting a fool for $2.50" but it didn't make it into the show.

Weren't you her biggest fan when she was first always talking about Trump checks? That's how I remember it, but now you have jumped to team GreaseTracks and it's an issue? Hmmmm.