Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Who said Apollo wasn't flirting? He was too. But that doesn't mean that what Kenya did wasn't low, classless, trashy, slutty and whorish. That's why her mouth was shut when Phaedra got in that ass.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Phaedra, girl, is that you? tongue.png

And everything you've called Kenya is everything that describes Apollo and his precious wife too. Phaedra ain't no saint as people made her out to be. Angela Stanton and numerous other have called out how loose Mrs. Fraudulent Felony Parks-Nida has been in her past. It's all slowly coming to light, and continue to see it do so when Apollo is sent up the creek real soon.

Exactly. And Let's not forget Nene's numerous acts of violence on the show that weren't show (i.e. her choking Kim in Bow Wow's momma store).

• Members

And which one of Kenya's husbands has Phaedra flirted with or threw herself at? I don't read a lot of internet gossip so I only can go by what I see on TV and I've seen Kenya throw herself and continuously flirt with Apollo.

Edited by PJA

• Members

Did y'all see that video on tmz of the dumb child talking about how gays need to be saved by Jesus?!

http://www.tmz.com/2014/05/05/porsha-williams-evangelist-rant-gays-lesbians-video-church/

As for queen... The way nene said it was homophobic. It was said about a man to diminish his being a man by attacking his sexuality. Queen isn't a universally accepted term for every gay make. It is for those who are queens and embrace that. Miss lawerence for example refers to himself as miss and a queen. Brandon does not. If someone referred to me as queen I'd be offended and take it as a dig on my sexuality simply because I'm gay. That's exactly what nene was doing and she knows it.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

I watched the last minutes of the Atlanta reunion (while I waited for my housewife show OC to come on), and I think Nene came off badly though miss Kenya wasn't smelling like a rose either.

Now, OC time:

I always wonder how the OC celebrates the Christmas season since New York always seems elegant and magical, and Chicago is as well :) At least the OC is tacky when it comes to the holidays like the other times of the year, sometimes consistency is a nice thing.

This weeks episode was interesting to me with a full introduction of Lizzie and Danielle...

I'm wondering why Danielle was only a friend and not a housewife. She seems nice and her husband seems interesting as well. I did notice a ping of interest between him and Eddie, perhaps this is why Tamra and Danielle eventually don't get along?

Lizzie reminds me of a Bratz doll in looks, but she seems actually nice and intelligent thus far. Plus, her line saying that not everyone should have a clothing line was a subtle slam toward Gretchen's purse line :)

Shannon and her husband are uncomfortable to watch, yet very fascinating at the same time. Even though it seems scripted, their marriage issues seem non scripted to me.

Vicki at her insurance office cracks me up. Actually anything Vicki cracks me up, and sadly she grew up in a neighboring suburb :( We are all not like her in the Chicago suburbs, rest assured :)

• Members

I disagree but that's not surprising at this point. She destroyed Kenya.

Then Phaedra completely gutted Kenya with the sperm bank speech. And I completely supported Phaedra during that whole exchange....when you sit back and think about it's absolutely true. With Apollo and Phaedra where the heck would Kenya Moore be right now?

The $10 comment was the bitter truth and even worse is that unless you have money you really don't have a clue or say in who sperm they're giving you from what I understand.

Last but not least it's true that from day one Kenya Moore has been flirting with Apollo. She's made that clear on more than one occasion and even said "he's FIONE" during one her talking heads.

While I don't like Phaedras use of "slut" all the time in some ways I understand why she's so frustrated with this woman cuz it's clear as daylight how sneaky and shady Kenya really is.

Again I hope nene laid out her challenge to Kenya on twitter and Facebook. Kenya won't accept. She's broke. She has no genuine feelings to donate to an org she cares about. All she wants is attention. And she should be utterly ashamed of herself for not donating to the Save Our Girls charity after all the grief she gave nene.

• Members
LOL. How was Kenya exposed? She named the charity she wanted to donate to and everything. Nene goes on a lot about money and material things and it shows a lot about her character. She was never this materialistic and vain in the beginning. Her worship of material things is horrible quite frankly. Like Kenya says Nene doesnt own anything she is rich but she is not wealthy.

• Members
Ok but in the process of trying to shade Kenya she also shaded thousands of women who use sperm donors every year. Phaedra can go in on Kenya all day about her being a slur or being broke but to try and play Kenya as if she and her child will be less than because iit was conceived in an unconventional way is extremely heartless to me. Kenya has never came for Phaedra's children which is essentially what Phaedra did to Kenya but she won't check Nene's ass fpr saying Dylan and Aiden are future criminals. :lol: A lot of people laughing and saying Kenya deserved it were butt hurt because she called Porsha a hoe and a beard.

And Kenya did donate to Saving Our Daughters she showed her check and text messages to prove it as well as Saving Our Daughters took down theor statement against Kenya. They are not a tax deductible charity and wanted to say Kenya didn't give them anything so they wouldn't get in trouble with the IRS

Edited by Eric83