Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members
On at least 2 separate occasions, I quoted you and directly asked you what did Kenya do to Nene for their friendship to be over? Simply not texting one was going to be late was too extreme a reaction. Each time, the question was posed, it was never met with a response. I let it go and didn't press the issue bc it seemed even you knew Kenya did nothing to Nene to warrant such venom and to be dropped, but didn't want to admit it. BUT that was weeks ago and a moot point. Only mentioning it now bc you feel you need to call me bc I just got on the board and didn't respond to a post you had written 25 minutes prior

Again until I can get some confirmation and not assumptions, there is little for me to comment on. Im going to need more than a fuzzy cell phone pic of two people walking down a street together

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

You can pull up what you want to pull up, boo. I don't recall that, but if it happened it happened. I stand by what I said throughout that time and I addressed MULTIPLE times what I felt Kenya had done. And since you seemed to be pressed about it I'll address it again - Kenya was inconsiderate by showing up THREE HOURS(!) late. If a bitch showed up 3 hours late to my event, you best believe I'd slam the door in her face too. Not to mention the fact that she didn't send a text? I mean I know she's probably too broke to pay her phone bill, so maybe her phone was shut off at the time, but she could have gotten in touch. And it wasn't exclusive to Kenya. When the girls showed up to Nene's house four hours late last year, Nene gave them the same reaction. Their friendship crumbled NOT because of Kenya being late but because of her inconsideration FOLLOWED BY her ratchet and low down behavior thereafter. So good bye!

Also, I didn't "call you out" on anything. I made a joking comment that I ended with a wink and a laugh face. It was no aggression or shade let alone a "call out"…But you know that.

Edited by Mr. Vixen

• Members

Disgusting. But that was 4 years ago..She may have learned/evolved since then.

ETA: She didn't really damn anyone to hell, nor did she rant about gays/lesbians. She simply says God uses all of us to teach lessons and we should all work to save each other.

I don't agree with her sentiments, but it's being blown up a bit much online.

Edited by Mr. Vixen

• Members

JP posted that yesterday and I hope Andy Cohen gets wind of that and seals her fate. If by any chance she was getting a reprieve, I hope this cements her place in the gutter. Not only is she stupid, but she's a stupid homophobe. For someone to have such a pretty face, she sure is an ugly embarrassing excuse for a person

Edited by Cheap21

• Members
Of course but this just seems consistent with her being very simple minded and prone to saying dumb sh-t. I literally can barely listen to this women speak. She is an emberassment on so many fronts and has been since episode 1 of her run.

She mentioned gays and lesbians in the same breath as drug dealers and prostitutes. She put them on same level in terms of the sinners that need to be saved. That reeks of homophobia and is more direct about it than people taking Nene to task about some of the things she said. Being gay is a sin and is as low and dirty as a common hooker on the street? She's just reiterating the same dumb bullsh-t, Im sure she's heard. If people are going in on her for her "sermon", then its deserved. Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I'm happy justice looks like it'll be served for Apollo. I hope he gets close to the 30 years. I know his "fans" and "supporters" will say that is too much, but this is not the first time. And his crime is a sick crime that robs people of their hard earned money. BYE Apollo.

Watching RHOC right now and I'm loving it. I do think it was wrong to put Tamra's card over Danielle's house and party. It's weird that she's introducing the new housewife and throwing a party right off the bat, yet they aren't introducing her. The flashbacks from the week before should've actually been placed within earlier episodes. So far I like both, especially Lizzie. I love the fact that Lizzie seems to get into it with Vicki in future episodes. She seems like a smarter opponent for Vicki, which will drive her insane. I also came to the realization that I LOVE Terry. He is so adorable. Overall this franchise has the cutest husbands.

I.LOVE.DANIELLE'S.G-A-Y.HUSBAND. When he released a statement saying he wasn't gay, prior to the season airing, I didn't understand it. Now I understand it. You can say what you wanna say, but that mutherfcuker is gay as hell and I ain't changing. He is gay. Period.