Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Wendy's still bitter over Andy Cohen giving all the housewives interviews to that failed Bethenny talk show crap. He really shot himself in the foot with that one because now there's nobody that will give a [!@#$%^&*] about interviewing most of the housewives besides lesser known interviewers and Andy himself... who is still below Wendy IMO.

I loved hearing sooo much about how Phaedra gave Kenya the read of a lifetime and now Phaedra and Apollo are getting the read of a lifetime... by the government! HA! Enjoy prison Apollo! And enjoy being husbandless Phaedra! Guess she'll FINALLY have to come up with new reading material next season. Help her jesus!

• Members

I saw the clip of it and it was juicy. I'm still curious if Phaedra will get indicted.... I'm not shocked over Apollo, like at all. I feel bad for their kids. I love that he's getting his ass handed to him because I really don't like him. I used to like looking at him when he would never open up his mouth. Ah, those were the days.

Hmmmm... the big name HWs or the ones that have interesting "scandals" of the moment go on The View. They're not really missing out on anything by not going on WWs show.

• Members

I'll trash it every chance I get because it was pathetic and such a chore to watch. I'm surprised Andy let it air as it was, so boring and tired and unglamorous. How the mighty have fallen.

Wendy Williams is excellent promotion for the HW shows. If Bravo is putting her show on a blacklist they should think again because Wendy has a multi year renewal across the US and international exposure via BET. Her show is bigger than theirs and her audience is their audience.

• Members

When I first start watching Housewives (in 2011), I thought those 2 were the weaker links. NYC had just had the toxic season 4 reunion and OC had uninteresting stuff in general. Now, they're the two I'm most pumped up about. (Plus, I caught up on NYC and LOVED seasons 1-3!) I do wonder what Atlanta is going to do next season, because it has gotten toxic and hateful, IMO. Even though the ratings are sky high, we've seen what kind of monster egos are born out of success, and with all the drama, fighting, and legal woes, I can only imagine what next season's cast will be. BH needs severe help and I'm still kinda Jerseyed out (although it'll be interesting to see what the reboot is all about).

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Based on watching moments of the Atlanta reunion, it is too toxic. While Atlanta is doing well ratings-wise, Jersey used to do stronger ratings as well but after three seasons of no cast changes, it became stale and boring. Atlanta does need to shuffle the cast a bit, but not too drastic. They used to change cast members out, but the ratings weren't as high as they are now so it will be a little dicey cast changing. One wrong housewife, and the show can falter... look at BH.

The only show that can get away with cast shuffling is the OC, because they have never been a clear ratings winner nor loser. They seem to always fall in the middle, and for a 9 season show.. that's pretty good.

Edited by Soaplovers

• Members

But I think one of the strong suits of RHOA is that they do know how to clean house when it gets too toxic. Look at season 4 for example. Had they renewed Sheree's contract after the reunion that season, season 5 would've been toxic. And Kim was edged out too. I don't see Porsha being brought back, and I see Nene either not renewing or bowing out mid-season (a la Kim season 5). Even though Phaedra and Kenya hate each other, I don't see Kenya being toxic next season. I think after this reunion, she's washed her hands of anything Phaedra.

I see season 7 being like season 5 of RHOA--lighthearted, witty, and overall fun. At least I'm hoping it's like that.

• Members
Nj also filmed back to back so the issues/story were the same spread out over two years.

ATL was awful last season IMO. The exact same cast brought it this season however. I think only Porsha and maybe Fakedra should go, but perhaps replaced by only wife with two new friends of.

• Members
I liked BH for the most part. I didn't love it, but I was entertained far more than not.

OC this season has been boring to me. Hopefully it picks up. There seems to be a lot of focus on Shannon who I can't stand tho. That plus trashy Tamra and one of the most vile and disgusting reality tv performs of all time with Vicki... Well thank god for heather! And so far, I like Lizzie.