Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I absolutely feel they're playing hardball with Nene. The show eventually will have to deal with life after Nene and she gave them so many reasons to want to get rid of her. Not just lack of story, but the way she's been attacking producers the entire season and most importantly--she's pulling a Jill Zarin. She's affecting the production of the show by manipulating things to get people not to film with others, it was revealed at the reunion her pre-planned attacks, she's not getting along with Andy and she's coming off poorly. They have tons of justification for not paying her an extremely large salary just for her to constantly bash the show, her salary and the producers.

If this is true they still have a solid foursome with Kandi, Kenya, Cynthia and Phaedra (who I feel will stay). I'd say get Marlo and Sheree to make it six and cast one new wife and you're set. It would still be familiar, but refreshed and I have no doubt that Nene will accept the gig as a "Friend" and will still be there.

ETA:

I was thinking of Sheree and according to SFTA.com, she was making 400,000 when she left and she's asked for 200,000 to return. Considering her tenure and big personality I think that is fair. If it's true that Bravo is trying to negotiate that down then they are dogs. Especially when you have people like Phaedra making over 600,000, you can let Sheree build her funds up when you know she's going to give you everything you need.

Edited by Chris B

• Members
IF this is true which I really doubt in Nene's case that would make a good cast though I still dont like Phaedra there's no reason to drop 3 girls when the show has done so well.

The real gag will be if Kenya gets the center peach. :lol:

• Members

If Nene, Phaedra, and Porsha all leave there wouldn't really be a reason for me to continue watching. I LOVE Kandi but not enough to watch her with a bunch of women I hate. If Sheree came back and they got a good new wife I might reconsider, but I'm not interested in watching a "reality" show that centers around Kenya Moorewhore fabricating every element of her life.