Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I was surprised that aviva wasn't in the credits either. Ramona missed two episodes, but she was still in the credits.

I did hear Aviva didn't go to the Berkshires, and I also read somewhere during filming that she didn't go to Montana either due to allergies. I have allergies myself so I could believe it to be true.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Josh laying it out there to Sonja was hilarious. This woman is whack. Period. I love that he told her she's [!@#$%^&*] bananas to her face.

Carole's bev hills home is cute and simple.

Poor Kristen. Stuck at that table with trashmona waiting for everyone else. Trashy is always going on about "since we are getting along" and hose type lines and it's so annoying.

Wow so Aviva is gone from the opening and the bumpers? Bye! I wonder if it is for several episodes or if production is just being shady.

I can't with trashmona being so jealous of Kristen. She was shitting on Sonja last week and this week she's offended. No. She's gone on the attack because Kristen is young and pretty and Maria is banging a girl that reminds her if her I'd bet. Josh is spot on - where are the products? They don't exist!

I'm shocked Carole isn't going to the millionaire matchmaker! You know bravo loves forcing her onto everything. I loved her talking about wearing pants lol. Kristen/Carole are Adorbs.

I've done his anti gravity yoga. It's bizarre. "I could do without Ramona today" lol Sonja, we all could - everyday! Can trashmona be any more dismissive and trash anything else not NYC or the hamptons? Don't go! "Is this a house or a garage? Do you have a handyman to carry my bags?" Let's order an AC, have it delivered and installed but not even mention it to the home owner... and you wonder why I call her trash? Poor heather trying to make everything perfect to please this trashy bitch.

If trashmona doesn't want to get her hair wet stop going in and around water. Poor Carole! Can trashmona complain about anything else? Jesus. Here she is throwing people being single in their faces. Trashmona sure is trying to stir things up. Why isn't she telling Sonja about all the [!@#$%^&*] she's talked?

DYING at heather and Kristen hearing everything. OMG I honestly didn't except her throwing a glass in her face to be that shocking. That was so far over the line and uncalled for. I thought she'd accidentally let it go not throw the wine glass on purpose. And now she's unapologetic and calling her a bitch? Splashing water in a lake vs throwing glass in someone's face... Yeah there's zero defense here.

I feel so bad for all the other girls.

• Members

I figured out why I like LuAnn this season, we don't have to see an obligatory fake storyline for her and can just enjoy her interactions with the ladies. I still think it's odd that she's totally a Housewife this season but they refuse to call her one. I guess it's spite for holding out for more money?

• Members
I posted this before, but I do think the rumor of her breakup post season resulting in her being cut down is true. She clearly filmed a lot abd was at most major events. All that's missing is her personal life.

There were rumors that they edited out her personal life cuz she and Jaq broke up right after filming and I tend to think that's true.

• Members

I will say LuAnn's presence doesnt bother me this season. I've even decided to stop calling her LuMan. Her role is what id like Sheree's role to be on RHOA. She is still a broke b-tch and has a boring life but her interactions with the ladies would be hilarious. Make it happen Andrew!

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Carole's Beverly Hills house is GORGEOUS! I'd honestly put it in the Top 3 if we include the RHOBH homes. I don't care about size, THAT house was damn gorgeous. I love everything about Carole. They need to force her to move to BH for a few months and be a Friend of the Housewives on RHOBH.

ETA:

I FINISHED RHONY AND IT WAS LEGENDARY!! This season, despite the ratings, is one of the all-time best RH seasons of all time. It's very nuanced, which you don't usually get on reality tv. I love the tension and reactions from Sonja's "brand" and Ramona's breakdown has been great to watch. What happen to those lies the cast was saying about Ramona being the "voice of reason" this season? That is a damn die. I LOVE her jealousy of Kristen and their sparring. I loved when she threw the wine in her face and then tried to get her with the orr. I know it might be hypocritical since I denounced Porsha for this, but I don't mind violence on these shows. I think Porsha's reasoning and justification and subsequent fan support is what I didn't like. With Ramona she is NUTS and I love it! Every scene with her and Kristen has been enjoyable, the only downfall is that Kristen doesn't seem to have the verbal ability to defend herself against Ramona. If she can't cuss her out real good then she needs to knock her ass out.

On the subject of Aviva, I find this super odd and I still hate that LuAnn isn't a real housewive. I think it just looks bad considering she's an original cast member and has been demoted, yet she appears as much as everyone else. It just would look better to have 2 original housewives in the opening, especially after their unsuccessful overhaul last season. Oh I forgot about Aviva lol! Well I didn't miss her ass at all. I don't look forward to her returning either. I just want them to dig into her once more and pop that leg off, then she can kick rocks.

I LOVED the Birkshires. I hate being hot, but I would've suffered and been polite. Heather's house was BEAUTIFUL and I loved the scenery. I wish I were lucky enough to canoe in that pond. It was a different type of vacation, but it definitely works. I wonder if they'll stay in Birshires for 3 episodes or will they immediately jump into the Montana vacation. I feel like we really don't know what's gonna happen. So much has aired from the season trailer and they have like 10 episodes to go.

Edited by Chris B

• Members

NYC

What a great episode. Ratings be damned, this season is awesome and by far superior to what BH put out this year. The inconsistency between these franchises is terrible.

Carole's house in Beverly Hills...incredibly bijou and unique. Carole seemed happier in California.

Josh laying it out there for Sonja...yeah, she's delusional, but not everyone is suited to the basic interrogation Josh gave her. He's hard charging, which is why he's successful, but he isn't someone who could work with a delicate flower like Sonja. She is from a different generation when some women aspired to be taken care of from marriage to grave. And that's Sonja and what she's actually suited to do.

I thought it bizarre that Aviva was out of the credits. LuAnn is a housewife. She has just as much airtime and is my favourite to watch because her interactions are great fun. That she isn't in the credits is nonsense.

Ramona and Kristin. Obviously Ramona is a crazy jerk for throwing her glass (and oars) at Kristin... But Kristin is a dumbass for provoking Ramona knowing that she is likely to fight back. Kristin reminds me of a child poking a cat who then acts surprised when the cat scratches back.

I will also say this: I'd have ordered in an air conditioner too.

• Members

I would've suffered without the AC, but my big ass would've been miserable. I would try my best not to show it, but i can't see how I would be able to be indoors. I'd probably walk around in a tiny swimsuit the entire time.

• Members

I haven't re watched the episode but I've seen people saying Heather was the one who started splashing? Did anyone else see that? Why wasn't a glass thrown at Heather?

Then after Ramona did it she started yelling at her saying "Get the !@#$%^&*] away!" That is her typical M.O. Do whatever she wants and then tries to prevent any retaliation or answer to her fuckery. She did it last season with Heather at Psycho's birthday party.