Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
What she did tonight and what she does next week is just trifling. I cant stand her. She is so bothered by the fact that Kristen is tall and pretty. Then she talks [!@#$%^&*] about her and when she gets splashed with water she throws a GLASS at her face and then tried to throw a boat paddle in ger face. This woman is just too old to be so impulsive. Kristen better than me cause I would have had that ass arrested. If Kristen splashing water was provoking then BOTH our asses going to jail. The nerve of her to proceed to call Kristen a bitch.

She is also an ungrateful guest criticizing everything about Heather trip. Then next week she lies and sneaks off to a party in the Hamptons. TRIFLING.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

OC: I really like new girl Lizzie. She totally surprised me with her intellect. I was expecting a bubbly airhead, a la Alexis or Gretchen. I think she's going to fit in well. I am really liking this season so far, and I usually feel kinda blah about OC.

ATL: one step forward, two steps back. Thanks for comparing gays and lesbians to the likes of hookers and drug dealers, Porsha. You can go now.

NYC: what the heck? Aviva was taken out of the opening credits? We've seen multiple housewives completely missing from episodes (Taylor & Adrienne missed out on multiple BH episodes season 3) but they were never temporarily yanked from their opening. They could've at least put LuAnn back in there for the time being until Aviva reruns. The music was poorly edited after Sonja's tagline.

Oh, Ramona. Naughty, naughty. You were supposed to be the voice of reason not committing acts of violence. Throwing a glass at someone's face is terrible. Can you imagine if a piece went in Kristen's eye?

The thing is, her tactless measures when being invited on a [bravo-mandated] trip always make me giggle. Ordering an air conditioner had me cracking up! In all honesty, if I had the means to do so, I might do the same thing (although I'd ask the hostess first). I am very heat sensitive so I'd be going out of my mind in 100 degree heat too.

I love when originals Ramona, Sonja and LuAnn are alone together. Even during the blondes vs. brunettes in season 4, LuAnn and Sonja never had issues with each other.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Wait, Aviva was taken out of the credits? Whaat? Does anybody think that perhaps she's pretty much done for the season? I believe all the footage with her in the supertrailer has aired and she didn't go on their out of town trips, to my knowledge. It's weird that they would take her out of she's returning. Also weird that they didn't just add LuAnn to fill the gap.

• Members

HOW THE HELL DID I FORGET ABOUT THE LEG? LOL!! I just read that she refused to go on the trip so they cut her out of 3 episodes, hence the lack of opening credit shot. I still find that petty. Look at OC, they had Lizzie in the credits 3 weeks before she appeared.

• Members

Well and Ramona was out for 2 episodes already when she went to Africa. That does seem odd. Usually when a housewife can't/doesn't go on a trip, they at least splice a quick scene or two of them back at home so we don't forget about them.

• Members

LMAO at Ramona saying LuMann can take the canoes with her broad shoulders

Josh was very rude to and about Sonja. He was right with what he said but he could have been a bit softer with it

Wow, now that the episode has aired, Kristen is a bitch and the splashing of water was totally OUT of line. It wasn't like one splash. She did it repeatedly and was kicking water onto Ramona's clothes and hair when she said she had just got it done and couldn't get it wet. Kristen then proceeded to talk about her friendship with Sonja, saying she hasn't helped her in 20 years. Who does she think she is. At this point, she deserved to get that drink thrown in her face. Ramona told her to get away from her, yet Kristen kept trying to go in. Ramona was totally wrong for hurling a glass at her, but honestly her emotions were high and she was defenseless in that canoe in the middle of the lake with Kristen provoking her with the splashing of the water and rocking the canoe. I was Team Ramona here. What Kristen had done was childish and while Ramona shouldn't have thrown the glass, Kristen shouldn't have gone after her

• Members

They need Kenya for story.

Ew. Stop it.

You know damn well if this were Kenya you'd be attacking her non stop.

She doesn't get points for being nice about condemning homosexuality.

I have no problem with side ho's they just need to know their place. On the side.

I know y'all are gonna rip into me over that but I don't care.

I shipped Kim & papa and I ain't sorry. Get that money hunny!

Shocker. Not. Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

So you think Andy should be petty and fire her for her beliefs? Or should he be close minded just like her and realize that not everyone shares the same beliefs that he does. I seriously doubt Andy would fire her for those comments....Andy is much too smart a businessman. If Porsha doesn't come back..it will be because of the dragging she gave Kenya.