Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I also meant to ask did yall catch Nene saying that Kenya's life should end???? :blink:

OC:

I had to turn it off when Brooks' misogynistic, bloated, country bumpkin ass popped up

Eddie's body was looking right in that tight sweater.

Lizzie is cute.

Danielle's husband is obviously gay.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
I caught that and was like why is she really implying that Kenya should kill herself or be killed? That was so low and dirty even for Nene, but I left it alone. She truly has become an ugly person this season

u6ZinX9.jpg

209myyv.gif

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I agree. She caused all of that drama but then couldn't back it up during the reunion. I think she gets along with Cynthia, but I think Kandi is just nice and cordial to her but doesn't really care that much for her.

• Members

Phaedra didn't shade thousands of women..she shaded Kenya. People are using Phaedra's comments to try to draw up sympathy for Kenya...well she gets none from me. If she can't handle someone talking about her flaws and the things she has going on in her life..then she butt out of other folks marriages and businesses. When you ALWAYS have something to say about someone else...don't get upset when someone says something about you and then try to say that's a low blow ( as if flirting with someone's husband isn't)

Edited by PJA

• Members

and I'm so put off by this woman and her behaviour I don't think I'll be able to watch the show anymore if she is on. even her voice makes me cringe now. i guess atl is going to be a pass for me.

• Members

I don't think anyone here is disputing Apollo is attracted to Kenya and she him. Something went on!

I think some folks believe Phay was too hard on Kenya, and I don't believe so. You don't owe a kind word to a woman that was/is more than likely messing around with your husband!

• Members

Oh I agree that something happened. A kiss. A caress. A one-night stand. An affair. Some sexting. Something went down.

But what many are saying (and it somehow gets lost in translation) is that Phaedra's anger needs to be directed towards Apollo. Not Kenya. He's the repeat offender. He's the one that keeps disrespecting her (Phaedra) and making her look like "Boo-Boo the fool" on a national platform. Kenya, on the other hand, has no loyalty to Phaedra. Apollo does. The read (venom she spews, IMO) she gave Kenya needs to be directed towards Apollo. She needs to embarrass him on a national platform time and time again like he's done her.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

I don't believe Kenya has had ANY sexual or inappropriate contact with Apollo besides the time he threw her over his shoulder and grabbed her booty and jumped in the pool with her in Anguilla.

I am so over this storyline tho. Kenya didn't f-ck him. Apollo and Phakedra created lies to make Kenya look like a whore and that's it. If Phaedra or Kenya plan on making this a thing next season then Bravo need to drop both of their asses or not air that sh-t. It is such a non event.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

C'mon, buddy. You don't believe anything happened? Even I do. I don't think anything drastic like sex (even though it's not off the table), but I do think something subtle happened. I'm leaning more towards a kiss, simple flirting/seduction, or caress, and Kenya cut it off before more could happen, which is why Apollo is pressed. He wants more of Ms. Moore.

But can you blame him? LOL.

You could even tell in their exchange at the reunion that it was a cat/mouse game ... Kenya being the cat of course. tongue.png That's why Phae is peeved. She knows her man would rather be lying next to the sexy, sensual Miss. USA rather than Frog Man from Thundercats.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

I really don't believe Kenya tried anything with him. I do think it was obvious from his texts (look at the time they were sent) that he wanted to tap that, but she clearly didn't take real effort to make that happen. If she were really as evil as they make her out to be, she would've hit it and thrown that in Phaedra's face.